Hey!

Never really posted around here but I use the site a lot for tabs. I dont really know where to post this, I thought about the recordings forum but settled for here.

I make flash games, and one problem I always have is finding decent music for my games.

Ive just finished my biggest project to date (been working well over a year on it), and I really want the music to shine on it. The game will most likely be very successful and get a good few million views across the internet, perhaps considerably more.

For some screenshots and video of the game, check out my userpage on Newgrounds.

If anyone is interested I can show you the game to prove its at a professional standard, I just cant post it publicly yet

Is there anyone out there willing to let me use their music in my game? You will be fully credited and can be linked back to your website/myspace/whatever through the game, so anyone who likes the music can easily find you to check out more.

Im mainly looking for Metal tracks, which need to be around 45 seconds long. I dont mind if you cut chunks out of songs to fit the time, as long as it sounds good

Anyone up for it?
Dude, i'll be happy to make you a few 45 second things, can you give me details of what you'd like though?
There's an 8-Bit (old skool Nintendo sound!) Black Metal music MySpace somewhere. I think that could be fiting.
I want me music to be heard, I've got a lot of songs on my profile (mainly covers though), but I can write something for you.
Can it be acoustic metal with a br00tal harmonica solo?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Any of your games involve zombies?

Because if they do, and they need music... Damn straight, I'm your man. Accept no substitute.

Even if not, I'm working on some badass material for an EP to be released at some point in the next couple months.
You can have 45 seconds of I Am Thor on my profile if you want? PM me man, you'll probably get better offers but **** it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
theres a song on my bands myspace. It's metalish. Not brill quality but ill send you a link via pm
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I want me music to be heard, I've got a lot of songs on my profile (mainly covers though), but I can write something for you.

Man your recordings are ****ing sick! Love Zombie Inc and Bed of Razors

If you could make a few 45 second long tracks for this that would be amazing. You dont even have to record anything new if you dont want to, if you have anything you think might already be suitable.

The kind of thing im looking for is big heavy riffs, maybe some nice double bass work with a kind of epic feel. Strings might be cool in there too.

Here is the intro to the game with a song someone else made for it. I really like this and something similar would be cool. It sounds like youve got some pretty sweet skills, it would be awesome to have some crazy sweeps and harmonized solo sections in there, go as mad as you want for 45 seconds

Cheers again man, if you can do something I will be so greatful
Quote by Vermintide
Any of your games involve zombies?

Because if they do, and they need music... Damn straight, I'm your man. Accept no substitute.

Even if not, I'm working on some badass material for an EP to be released at some point in the next couple months.

Its funny you should say that, after my current project im starting a zombie survival shooter type thing... its gonna own every other flash shooting game out there I guarentee it My artwork has improved so much since Penguinz, and my coder has mad skillz

Have you got any samples or anything? Ill check your profile.
Hey do you mind checking out my profile and check out the song "Escaping From Broken Memories"? It's not really that metalish, but it's hard rock type of song, and just listen to it, and tell me if you would put it in the game, I'd be happy to share it with you. If you are interested in putting a section of that song for the game tell me which 45seconds you would like, because my song has got many sections which are very different xDD.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/XxLloydxX/
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by Jimpy
Its funny you should say that, after my current project im starting a zombie survival shooter type thing... its gonna own every other flash shooting game out there I guarentee it My artwork has improved so much since Penguinz, and my coder has mad skillz

Have you got any samples or anything? Ill check your profile.

I'll PM you soon with some stuff that may be of interest
Quote by XxLloydxX
Hey do you mind checking out my profile and check out the song "Escaping From Broken Memories"? It's not really that metalish, but it's hard rock type of song, and just listen to it, and tell me if you would put it in the game, I'd be happy to share it with you. If you are interested in putting a section of that song for the game tell me which 45seconds you would like, because my song has got many sections which are very different xDD.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/XxLloydxX/

Man that song is AWESOME.

Sounds very Dream Theater inspired I like it! Would it be possible to get a cut from about 0:20 until 1:00? Amazing section I cant not put it in my game if youll let me

Getting much better results here than on the newgrounds audio portal :P

Ok im signing off now, if any one has anything to send to me please send it to my email: jimp.uk@gmail.com

You guys are awesome ill be sure to come back here next time i need music
Quote by Jimpy
Man your recordings are ****ing sick! Love Zombie Inc and Bed of Razors

If you could make a few 45 second long tracks for this that would be amazing. You dont even have to record anything new if you dont want to, if you have anything you think might already be suitable.

The kind of thing im looking for is big heavy riffs, maybe some nice double bass work with a kind of epic feel. Strings might be cool in there too.

Here is the intro to the game with a song someone else made for it. I really like this and something similar would be cool. It sounds like youve got some pretty sweet skills, it would be awesome to have some crazy sweeps and harmonized solo sections in there, go as mad as you want for 45 seconds

Cheers again man, if you can do something I will be so greatful

I'll record something then and send it to you as soon as I finish, and thanks for listening to my songs...
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'll record something then and send it to you as soon as I finish, and thanks for listening to my songs...

Honestly cant wait to hear it!