How would you feel if someone could tell you exactly when you were going to die.
Would you wanna know or prefer to not, how do you think it would change the way you lived your life ?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

If I knew, I'd be able to avoid it. But then I'd be responsible for the collapse of time/space/and the earth as we know it.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
If I knew, I'd be able to avoid it. But then I'd be responsible for the collapse of time/space/and the earth as we know it.

I think he means that it'd be inevitable, you can't do anything to stop it.
Quote by Karvid

Thats a point... I didn't think about it like that.

But anyway, no I wouldn't like to know. It would ruin the suprise.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
no
i think it would drive me mad
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
You assume that fate is true then.... which I don't believe in.

So I can't answer the question because fate does not exist.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I'd be fine knowing that there was something after we die... don't think I'd want to know what was in store though...
Yeah I'd like to know how I'd die, if you knew how you would die then you could do anything you wanted without fear of death, cos you can only die one way . So I could go round jumping off cliffs or shooting myself in the head Why not? You'd be great at Russian Roulette too
I'd love to, then I could make sure I was in a place where my death could traumatise the largest amount of people
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
i would definitely not want to know, then i'd spend my whole life worrying about that day
Quote by greenwoodfan93
Yeah I'd like to know how I'd die, if you knew how you would die then you could do anything you wanted without fear of death, cos you can only die one way . So I could go round jumping off cliffs or shooting myself in the head Why not? You'd be great at Russian Roulette too

that wud be awesome
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by greenwoodfan93

haha no not really :p I mean lets say I'm going to shoot you at 5 PM, that doesnt mean that until then you can do whatever you want you'd just speed up your own death haha.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Yes, because if I know which day I'm going to die, I'll know that I don't really need to shave that morning.
Quote by Trefellin
Yes, because if I know which day I'm going to die, I'll know that I don't really need to shave that morning.

screw not shaving, i wouldnt get ready at all id just run around naked
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by CliffIsAngry
haha no not really :p I mean lets say I'm going to shoot you at 5 PM, that doesnt mean that until then you can do whatever you want you'd just speed up your own death haha.

Huh? I still won't die from anything else and time not gonna speed up, is it? So I should still be able to do whatever stupid things I want to do until then. And why would you shoot me? Why?
Quote by greenwoodfan93
Huh? I still won't die from anything else and time not gonna speed up, is it? So I should still be able to do whatever stupid things I want to do until then. And why would you shoot me? Why?

because I'm angry! I need rage-o-hol!

and uhmm dunno when I read the question I read it as: "if you dont do anything to kill yourself sooner you will die at xx:xx:xx date - xx:xx time stamp"

so I'd say unless you're negotiating with death like making him not do his job you'd like die.

still I'd love to shoot you if I had the chance, just so I can say I told you so xD
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
id probably get super depressed and drink myself to death sooner anyway

wouldnt really work out too good
Well I'm going to die age 164 taking off a bra with my teeth.

Reference anybody?
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!

That cyclop from an excessively cheesy 80s D&D movie dissaproves.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I wouldn't want to know, I mean when you don't know, you might know when you're getting close to dying, but if you knew exactly when, it would just seem like a huge countdown until you finally expired. I like the element of surprise, it umm adds to the fun?
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah