I know a few good ones who have done entire songs/compositions just with their mouths! Very shocking.
no
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
No. But i totally wish i could.

It's hard. I practiced for a while but when i let people hear it, they ran away because i kept spitting on them.
I dont properly. I've used samples from my cheap mic which i purposly distorted by beatboxing then recorded those samples and used them as drums.
Quote by JDbbx
Does anyone else here beatbox? I have been doing so since the beginning of December 07.

I love how you're taking it really seriously.

"Beatboxer since the beginning of December '07"

I used to be okay good at beat boxing, until some faggot thought I was hot and talented because of it. Then I stopped...

true story.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
For some reason I read the thread title as blowjobbing?? I don't even know if that is a word...weird
I think it's a good idea. People shouldn't limit themselves anyway, sounds are made to be heard and they ALL have uses.
Why are people laughing?
Beatboxing is just as difficult a skill as learning an instrument if you're taking it seriously, i enjoy just making noises and beats with my mouth, don't really class myself as trying to make music through it though.
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

*puh* *puh* *che* *che* *puh* *puh* *puh* *che*

If you can tell, I'm an expert at it.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Tezza_Larks
Why are people laughing?
Beatboxing is just as difficult a skill as learning an instrument if you're taking it seriously, i enjoy just making noises and beats with my mouth, don't really class myself as trying to make music through it though.

I bow to you, for you see reason.

This guy is my favourite beatboxer, Beardyman, he's a legend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PMZ3QQqwtY
Quote by DardoBoy
For some reason I read the thread title as blowjobbing?? I don't even know if that is a word...weird

no you did not you son of a bitch I hate your kind
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
no you did not you son of a bitch I hate your kind

Cliff you always post an angry reply to people like this. Are you ANGRY?! :O