I found 1 tab here but I think its quite incorrect based on the ONLY vid of a cover i could find on youtube but I couldnt quite make out the chords he was playing.

I really wanna learn this song because its one that I think I could play and sing at the same time. Can someone help get me a tab pls? You guys f|_|cking rock!
these are not the chords from the cover but from the original...I wrote down the chords and down below I'm showing you a version closer to the way he plays the song...

Verse: Emaj7 A Emaj A
Amaj7 Abm7 F#m7 Abm7

Chorus: Amaj7 Abm7 Amaj7 Abm7
Amaj7 Abm7 F#m7 Abm7

(Strum)

verse:

e|--X----X--------5----5-----5-------------------|
B|--9----9--------5----5h7--5---5-----5-------|
G|--9----8--------6---------------6h7--6-------| (2)
D|--9----9--------7-------------------------------|
A|--7----7--------0-------------------------------|
E|--0----0-----------------------------------------|

e|---x-------4-------x-------4-----2-------4--------------------------------------|
B|---5-------4-------5------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|
G|---6-------4-------6------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|
D|---6-------4-------6------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|
A|---x-------6-------x------6-------4------6---------------------------------------|
E|---5-------4-------5------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|

chorus:

e|---x-------4-------x-------4--------x--------4------2-------4--------------------------------------|
B|---5-------4-------5------4---------5-------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|
G|---6-------4-------6------4---------6-------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|
D|---6-------4-------6------4---------6-------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|
A|---x-------6-------x------6----------x-------6------4-------6---------------------------------------|
E|---5-------4-------5------4----------5------4------2-------4---------------------------------------|