ok im really confused on what i want for my next guitar and these are my 2 choices.... the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR and an Ibanez JS100, those are ONLY my 2 choices, so please dont recommend another guitar, but what do u people think about which one i should get?
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Schecter all the way bro, the C-1's have great tone range and come with some pretty hardcore actives. personally I went for the Damien FR, but only becuase I swear by EMG's and I didnt want actives.

Not that the Ibanez isnt good, but IMO they make better basses than guitars, unless you want to spend like 1200, the high end ibanez's should be worshipped.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
i dig my schecter c-1 hellraiser fr. the ibanez is pretty BA as well though. i chose the schecter bc of the overall feel of the guitar. the ibanez just didn't "fit" me if you know what i mean
I have the Sunset Schecter FR, which is extremely similar, just has a different headstock.
It's unbelievable... the tone you can get out of it literally... you can do anything with it.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

Quote by gizmodious
Schecter all the way bro, the C-1's have great tone range and come with some pretty hardcore actives. personally I went for the Damien FR, but only becuase I swear by EMG's and I didnt want actives.

Not that the Ibanez isnt good, but IMO they make better basses than guitars, unless you want to spend like 1200, the high end ibanez's should be worshipped.

Get the Schecter. The quality of these guitars is amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhxWduj3gLg&feature=PlayList&p=7466C19B14C4A86B&index=10
I agree with everyone that said Hellraiser, all the way.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
alright, yea cause i love the c-1's tone, sweet guys
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Well the JS100's got an Edge III trem, and I've only ever heard bad things about them.
Go for the Shecter, you'll also be saving money by not having to pay to have 'Joe Satriani' on your guitar