well long story short, im going to a concert next friday and i was plannin on bringin my mate but turns out he got into a wrestling accident and is now wearing a sling for the next 3-6 weeks. do people with slings not go to concerts? liek what should i do?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
what's a sling?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
No handicap people are not allowed to go to concerts due to the fact that they lose all rights whilst wearing a sling.
Quote by DardoBoy
No handicap people are not allowed to go to concerts due to the fact that they lose all rights whilst wearing a sling.

Yeah, they'll probably make him wait outside with all the other freaks.
Buy him a wheel chair and carry it on your back. Don't let him sit in it though, its dangerous.
If it's a concert where moshing and stuff is the norm, then he's not going to be safe unless he stays near the back (which sucks).
It doesn't depend. He is not allowed to go because he is not a full citizen as long as he is wearing a sling, it's in the constitution or something.
i saw a video of some kid with crutches at a pantera concert he got to go onto stage, they played walk for him lol
Quote by DardoBoy
It doesn't depend. He is not allowed to go because he is not a full citizen as long as he is wearing a sling.

Quote by DardoBoy
It doesn't depend. He is not allowed to go because he is not a full citizen as long as he is wearing a sling.

Yeah, if they're in a sling, you don't even have to yell, "SURPRISE!" anymore! ANYTHING GOES, MAN!

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by DardoBoy
It doesn't depend. He is not allowed to go because he is not a full citizen as long as he is wearing a sling, it's in the constitution or something.

exactly
if you wanna sneak him in however, try getting him a camoflauge sling maybe. That way security might not notice it.
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
There was someone in standing at the Newcastle Metallica concert who was in crutches. I say he should go.
Quote by boreamor
I went to a Green Day concert with 65,000 people there in a sling.

well, that was a green day concert.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Yeah Green Day is so hardcore that they break the anti-handicapper laws at their concerts. They spit in the face of the man.
sell the ticket on ebay.
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
i went to concert with a sling. dont. it kills. i mean it got hit hard liek 7 times
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by swansareroadkil
exactly
if you wanna sneak him in however, try getting him a camoflauge sling maybe. That way security might not notice it.

well, he is big on metal gear solid, maybe he could try this
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
How did you sneak into the concert? Did you where a camo sling as advised earlier? Or did you where your invisibility cloak? Voldemort hates handicapped slim.
^ the concerts the 27'th i still have time to decide on how to sneak him in
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
That's good. We mist begin planning this epic tom foolery as soon as possible. Your friend will not miss this concert just because he is essentially a functioning autistic man as long as he is wearing a sling.
Quote by boreamor
I went to a Green Day concert with 65,000 people there in a sling.

Wow! 65,000 people in a sling?!
Quote by 7stringuzr
i saw a video of some kid with crutches at a pantera concert he got to go onto stage, they played walk for him lol

That's awesome..be even better if he was in a chair though.