Page 1 of 2
Alright pit, so a few weeks ago i sold a guitar to this girl and gave her a lesson, and she's an evangelical christian. Now everyday I get a bible verse text from her. For the first couple of times it didn't bother me, and it still doesn't too much, but yesterday I basically told her that her having faith was fine and doesn't bother me in the least bit, but I'm fine with how I'm living, which btw isn't bad, ya I drink and smoke pot occasionally, but I always try to be nice to people. I told her I appreciate her caring, but I just don't really get into the whole church thing (I'm agnostic) and that I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (e-cookie for who gets the reference). Yet she's still sending me texts. I guess what I'm asking is what should I tell her to get her off my back, I know I should probably just ignore it, but it's the principle lol. Well, fire away pit!
Send her a satanic verse every day. Or a quote from "The origin of the species" which we all know is the atheist bible.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just say "Fuck off, Fassa."
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Well you could be all "Hey woman, stop wastin' my texts, you shouldn't even have a cell phone in the kitchen!"
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."
Send her some of the violent verses from the bible every day. Like the one where the bear mauled 42 kids because they called this one guy "bald."
thats one of those tough situations that I would hate to be in, and I think "how did this happen". Just tell her that you dont have a text-messageing plan so every text message she sends you is costing you money.

edit: then skull-**** her
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Teabag her. It's the best advice a simple sexual deviant such as myself can give.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Spamwise
Send her some of the violent verses from the bible every day. Like the one where the bear mauled 42 kids because they called this one guy "bald."

Bitches had it coming
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
rape
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Is she hot? If she's hot give her my number.

She can send me as many bible verses as she want.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
rape her.
or just tell her stuff about satan, she will probs leave u alone after that
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
The same way you sort every person texting you problem. Cut off their fingers... Then you might as well rape her
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
say your a satanist
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Gigatiran
Is she hot? If she's hot give her my number.

She can send me as many bible verses as she want.

why? you gotta marry her until you can get pootytang anyway. So it's like fishing without a hook.

Get a slut instead, much easier.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by halvies

or you could tell her how god incinerated these two guys cos they give him a gift he didnt ask for. What a legend

..what
Quote by CliffIsAngry
why? you gotta marry her until you can get pootytang anyway. So it's like fishing without a hook.

Get a slut instead, much easier.

I like a challenge.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by jimmyslashpage
that I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (e-cookie for who gets the reference)

I mean, the sinners ARE much more fun....

You could try telling her that you like to live a little "bad" because only the good die young. At any rate, those Catholic girls start much too late.

I'm just having so much fun with this
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by halvies

or you could tell her how god incinerated these two guys cos they give him a gift he didnt ask for. What a legend

Or the one where the lady nails a tent peg through a guy's head.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I Cum Blood? Sorry...

Smokin' pot's not bad:

"Holy Smoke Holy Smoke, plenty bad preachers for
The Devil to stoke
Feed'em in feet first this is no joke
This is thirsty work making Holy Smoke"

Iron Maiden are gods, so if they sing something, you know it's true!
Quote by pbiggie
Or the one where the lady nails a tent peg through a guy's head.

Or the one where this guy stabbed a fat king in the stomach, and he had so much fat that the knife was consumed by it. No joke.
Each time you send her the quote "With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." -Steven Weinberg Do this every time.
Quote by Spamwise
Or the one where this guy stabbed a fat king in the stomach, and he had so much fat that the knife was consumed by it. No joke.

Or the one where this guy was nailed to a cross. No joke.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Page 1 of 2