and my new guitar HA

Oh yea and

**** YOU

This is the worst site ever thanks
Last edited by SchecterG43 at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by xwearesinking
i wish i was as cool as you

reported

Oh no you cant fit your rig in your sig that sucks faggot and I really dont care if you report me you dumb ****
Sweetness alert, homosexuality and unfunniness have inbred, the result is this tool
Smart Pothead and Proud
its funny u guys need to get a sense of humor instead of having a internet spaz god grow up kids, its no wonder pple say ug is nothing but 13 year old girls
Quote by 36mikeyb36
Sweetness alert, homosexuality and unfunniness have inbred, the result is this tool

Wow thats um pretty cool of you but I mean you should honestly take a shotgun go into your room (if you have one) and blow your ****ing head off.
I dont see the comedy
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
is that you in the first picture?

sweet rig bro
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by nate25
its funny u guys need to get a sense of humor instead of having a internet spaz god grow up kids, its no wonder pple say ug is nothing but 13 year old girls

just cause we get pissed at a guy posting a useless retarded thread that isnt funny doesnt mean we dont have a sense of humor. in fact, its people like YOU that make the internet look bad
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
still doesn't seem to make up for your undersized pen0r

*reported*
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20