Still Remains
As I Lay Dying
Suicide Silence
All That Remains

All were @#$%ing Mental
I almost broke my ankle at the Avenged Sevenfold concert i went to last month
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
Children Of Bodom w/ Cannibal Corpse last month! WAS CRAZY with Cannibal Corpse.
Napalm Death at Bloodstock aswell
machine head at defenders of the faith while ago, when they headlined

was good cos no little fag kids there, was the big burly men having a propa mosh
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
I saw BFMV before they got big(ish). It was at a small venue/bar, people were drunk as hell and they just tore the place apart. I climbed over some railing to get out of the pit and got knocked back down by a fat sweaty guy. I hit my head on the ground and got stepped on by a bunch of people. Fun as hell though.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
When I saw All That Remains supporting Dragonforce two years ago, I went into the pit and came out with a nosebleed, a loose tooth and spitting blood after 20 seconds.

Win.
I HATE to add to the list of terrible bands, but when I saw As I Lay Dying, someone came out of the pit with their arm bent 90 degrees between the elbow and wrist, bone sticking out etc. It was a pretty intense compound fracture.
When I saw Ruiner, Paint It Black and Propagandhi, the crowd was pretty intense. The Ergs, Government Warning, Pulling Teeth, Ruiner and Sick Fix was comparable as well.
Don't really go to any "intense" shows, but the last BTBAM show I went to at The Soapbox was alive for the entirety of their performance. The Soapbox is a third floor, too, so you could DEFINITELY feel it move when people jumped and all. But other than being really out of breath, that's all I got from that.
Quote by ralph wiggum
ceremony were "hectic"

+1
When I saw them with Have Heart, Blacklisted and Ruiner, it was incredible.
I'm seeing Ceremony and Converge next week, which might just top my list.
Ceremony played two Sydney shows and I came out of both of them bleeding from the head.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Ceremony is awful.

But on topic, being in Arizona, I honestly can't remember the last time I've been to a "hectic" show. It's probably been at least two years.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
pwd
the acacia strain
suicide silince
a day to remember

thats the only concert ive gone to an the moshpit was insane
i fell over an got trampled for a bit
Gallows when I was 13. I got punched in the throat and moshed with the singer. it was pretty fun
im seein ceremony and converge next week so...yeah
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
The most hectic concert i ever went would probably be Lamb of god at soundwave in melbourne was the best **** ever, or parkway drive
^^^ yeah i saw pwd back when they were on warped tour in jersey a couple years ago, they had to stop their set like 3 times cause of fighting which sucked. no joke at one time during the set there was a guy in a gorrilla suit moshing. he got hit in the face and when he took his head off his nose was bleeding like a faucet. felt kinda bad. so yeah i guess they were pretty cool live.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
gwar when i was 13, mensrea was playing and some fat guy grabbed another fat guy by the arm and swung him around and threw him and he fell into my dads leg and broke it backwards. they were the first band too. that **** sucked
on the brink of extinction.
Yeah I would definately say the craziest show I went to was deinfately GWAR.

Some close runners ups would definately be:
Ringworm
Let Down
Pulling Teeth
Mother of Mercy
Blacklisted

Going to United Blood next week and seeing PT, MOM, Trash Talk, Ceremony, Trapped Under Ice, and a **** ton of other bands, will be insane.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Last edited by handbanana at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by smokeyalater
a day to remember

somehow I just can't see an adtr show being that crazy
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
ADTR attracts the people that wear gym shorts, Ligeia shirts and flat brimmed caps who go nuts whenever they hear that same chug breakdown over and over again with extensive bass drops. So ADTR can be crazy packed with ninjas.
When I saw Trash Talk several people got knocked out after the vocalist yelled "Hurt somebody!" That was hectic. Also, there were more stage dives than one could wag several sticks at.
I can't WAIT to see Trash Talk. Let's hope I'm not one of the ones getting knocked out, although I wouldn't be surprised, seeing all the internet beef I have with the hardcore scene here. -_-
Quote by xMetalJohnx
Ceremony is awful.

But on topic, being in Arizona, I honestly can't remember the last time I've been to a "hectic" show. It's probably been at least two years.

I see you've jumped on the whole "it's cool to hate Ceremony bandwagon".
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
avenged sevenfold last month when i punched one of my friends "accidentally" in the circle pit
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
Quote by handbanana
somehow I just can't see an adtr show being that crazy

nah bro its sweet aye
get ur sweet mosh on aye its crazy bro
Quote by saxaxe
I can't WAIT to see Trash Talk. Let's hope I'm not one of the ones getting knocked out, although I wouldn't be surprised, seeing all the internet beef I have with the hardcore scene here. -_-

It was just random people not paying attention getting knocked out. This one guy ran into the crowd madly flailing his arms and five or six people hit the floor. I think some girl got spin kicked in the head (totally by accident) and she dropped completely unconscious. This other guy had crutches, probably because he had a broken bone, but that didn't keep him from hurling them into the crowd. Trash Talk as a band was fairly tame when it came to injuring/****ing with the audience, besides their calls to get fights started and such.

What was good about their set is their sludgy parts set off crazy side to side. Every pre-teen kid that tried to hardcore dance got plowed over by people who weren't just at the show to swing their arms and kick the air. Also, the stage dives were so thick that I couldn't make it to the stage, that was crazy.
i dont think i would mosh to adtr, if only to knock kids out, thats about it.

its just the kids that would goto an adtr show as apposed to kids that would goto say a trash talk show, for the most part, i think the word "hectic" would really mean something different at a trash talk show then it would at an adtr show
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
also i hate people who preach and say ceremony is bad just because they are like new hardcore. iv heard a lot of people say that ceremony sucks because theyve turned kids into likeing a different kind of hardcore, which i personally think is the dumbest reasoning for nto liking a band o've ever heard.

i personally think ceremony is awesome and violence violence is one of the best hardcore cds i've heard in a long time. f all the haters, this band rules
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
I'm saying The Seduction, only because some **** head would hate mosh into the crowd at the back. There was a fight there also because some guys girlfriend got beat...

Nothing compared to some of you guys though.
i heard the singer of trash talk punches people while he sings
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
There's a local band where a live, called Chelsea Grin.

Me and my friends went to see them since we were friends with the bassist at the time. Plus we just love their music. Anyways the show started up, and it was in a VERY small venue. The dance pit took up most of the room with a couple people standing around the edges.

About halfway through the second song, a straight edge crew decided to start some **** with the security guards, and one of my friends. i Pulled the fag off of my friend and he came after me with everything. Then one of his fagot friends thought it'd be hardcore to hit me in the face with a folding metal chair!

My entire upper lip was split in half. the whole show was shut down and tons of cops showed up.

Lol I'm one of those pussy skinny Scene kids everyone bitches about by the way, But i Usually can hold my own in a pit better then most people.

So how's that for "hectic"?
"Beneath the Encasing of Ashes"
Last edited by Sparatica at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by Sparatica
There's a local band where a live, called Chelsea Grin.

Me and my friends went to see them since we were friends with the bassist at the time. Plus we just love their music. Anyways the show started up, and it was in a VERY small venue. The dance pit took up most of the room with a couple people standing around the edges.

About halfway through the second song, a straight edge crew decided to start some **** with the security guards, and one of my friends. i Pulled the fag off of my friend and he came after me with everything. Then one of his fagot friends thought it'd be hardcore to hit me in the face with a folding metal chair!

My entire upper lip was split in half. the whole show was shut down and tons of cops showed up.

Lol I'm one of those pussy skinny Scene kids everyone bitches about by the way, But i Usually can hold my own in a pit better then most people.

yeah we all saw the thread for it, band is really bad, sorry.

has anyone else here seen Ringworm live?????
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Last edited by handbanana at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by handbanana
yeah we all saw the thread for it, band is really bad, sorry.

Thread for what?
"Beneath the Encasing of Ashes"
Quote by handbanana

has anyone else here seen Ringworm live?????

i would have if my dad hadnt got his leg broken during the first band.
on the brink of extinction.
Thumbs up to parents going to a Ringworm show
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by Sparatica

How did you know the guys in the straight edge crew were gay?