Ok so I'm 16 and yeah I lost my virginity at 14 and blah blah blah enough with the background. So my now EX girlfriend and I went to my house during our free period a couple days ago and she's still a virgin so she doesn't want to have vaginal sex yet. So I introduced her to anal and she didn't mind it. We'd done it once before today and everything was fine. So we got to my room undressed and what not and my first mistake was using a strawberry scented condom. That combined with the actual sex was nauseating to no extent. And then it broke. out of nowhere. But she was on the pill so we just kept going. And then her ass started to bleed. I asked if she was ok and she said she was fine. So now it smells even worse so I hurry up and finish and she goes and washes up. At this point my whole room and all of my clothes that I had on smell TERRIBLE. I used like 2 febreeze cans all over my room and clothes. As SOON as she left I leaped in the shower and scrubbed EVERYTHING 5 times with body wash.

Long story short I'm never having anal sex again...ever.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
You sick ****.

*reported*

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
union jake, is that you?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
That's hXc man. But seriously, that's ****ing disgusting. And even though she wants to be a virgin, she will still let you **** her in the ass until it bleeds? Huh.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Ok so I'm 16 and yeah I lost my virginity at 14 and blah blah blah enough with the background. So my now EX girlfriend and I went to my house during our free period a couple days ago and she's still a virgin so she doesn't want to have vaginal sex yet. So I introduced her to anal and she didn't mind it. We'd done it once before today and everything was fine. So we got to my room undressed and what not and my first mistake was using a strawberry scented condom. That combined with the actual sex was nauseating to no extent. And then it broke. out of nowhere. But she was on the pill so we just kept going. And then her ass started to bleed. I asked if she was ok and she said she was fine. So now it smells even worse so I hurry up and finish and she goes and washes up. At this point my whole room and all of my clothes that I had on smell TERRIBLE. I used like 2 febreeze cans all over my room and clothes. As SOON as she left I leaped in the shower and scrubbed EVERYTHING 5 times with body wash.

Lol wut?
Quote by Henkdemachtige
union jake, is that you?

can't be.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
lol
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
Quote by metabolicmaggot

Good thing. Better watch out for butt-born babies.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
That's hXc man. But seriously, that's ****ing disgusting. And even though she wants to be a virgin, she will still let you **** her in the ass until it bleeds? Huh.....

I KNOW!!! i kept asking her if she was hurting and she said she was fine.