Top of the mornin' pit! Seeing as my last thread about ANAL SEX got closed I thought I'd make a more "family friendly" one. What are some of your guys' hobbies that don't have to do with music? I enjoy designing band merchandise and sports shooting personally.
I enjoy making Bruce springsteen themed songs about anal sex. Like "The ghost of anal sex" or "Born in the A.S.A."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I just enjoy anal sex in general
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I like making my Ex-Girlfriends anus bleed.....

Through the medium of anal sex?

Quote by SG_dave
i knew a kid who's dog got put down cos he and his GF had anal sex

That kid is fucking cool
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

offtopic: your gf bleeds and you keep fucking? what the hell man, seriiously..

OT: anal sex
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by faultyy
Through the medium of anal sex?

Hell no. That's disgusting. I like to lay her on her back, and use her like a skateboard. Going down hills and doing awesome tricks n' stuff.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by the_departed666
What does painting have to do with anal sex I'd like to know.

Use your imagination... or Google it.

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Hell no. That's disgusting. I like to lay her on her back, and use her like a skateboard. Going down hills and doing awesome tricks n' stuff.

Now just imagine doing that during anal sex, 10 times the fun and probably more blood

Quote by canadarockseh
Painting!

yeah, wtf does painting here in this thread?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Lolz at my thread. It's been taken over by anal sex. And I wasn't aware I had any of this "Pit Cred" in the first place.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Lolz at my thread. It's been taken over by anal sex. And I wasn't aware I had any of this "Pit Cred" in the first place.

you wish you hadn´t know about it do you? because your cred, its empty
Quote by Holy Katana

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I enjoy placing my large schlong inside the anus of a female. It is a very entertaining way to pass the time.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
I know a guy who brought girl home from a party and she wouldn't allow vaginal sex, she demanded anal. He said his room smelled like poo for a few days after that. He was dissapoint.
Isn't it a turnoff if someone is bleeding from her/his anus?

I like to cook me good dinners to be on topic.
Quote by Don_Leno
I enjoy placing my large schlong inside the anus of a female. It is a very entertaining way to pass the time.

What is up with you guys in bleeding anal sex?
Why?

and btw

GREEN FTW
First I misread the title as "Hobbits". Then I started reading the replies. LOTR will never be the same again.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Can I request a ban?

I really have to stop coming on UG
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by Kata Dante
First I misread the title as "Hobbits". Then I started reading the replies. LOTR will never be the same again.

omg that is funny. bleeding hobbits
I like my thread now. If it makes people want to stop coming to the pit satisfaction is flowing through my veins.
Quote by thelurker
i collect pencils
i like to stick them up my gfs ass

orly?
****ing hot chicks, snowboarding, ****ing hot chicks, skateboarding, ****ing hot chicks, chillin...screwing hot chick...in the anus.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I dig riding ATV's (Dirbikes, Four Wheelers, etc.), playing paintball, climbing things without assistance, and other manly stuff.
We'd make great pets.
I draw pictures of masked men killing women. I keep the ones I like in a tin box under my bed with my crayons. That's also where I keep my cape.

On a side note, has anyone here ever ridden their mattress down the stairs? It's loads of fun.

Quote by Kata Dante

Requesting rule 34 on hobbits.
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 20, 2009,
Butsecks ftw
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.