*thats life
Gilley beth (L) says (23:47):
*no so i steal it
Rhys! says (23:47):
*you wouldnt steal a car
Gilley beth (L) says (23:48):
*cars arent available at 128kb/s

I found it funny.

also it sparks the debate again, is stealing music actually like steaing a car. if cars were as easy to steal as music is now would you?
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Probably not
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
No.

It is fail.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

No, stealing a car is damaging a person directly. A band who've got millions already or some heartless record company dont need my wonga.
i lold
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Lawl, i found it a little funny.
i steal music all the time, but bands
i like enough to support i do,
you're all too hard to please
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by gillehy
you're all too hard to please

Or you're just below par at pleasing
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Sorry, but posting things you did that you thought was funny, just dosen't have the same effect on the interwebs.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
i lol'd
and no, it's not like stealing a car because you cant make a digital copy of a car, and if it were that easy, yes i would, i would go to thepiratebay and find a good torrent for a camero

no win but good lol material
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by The Clerk
No, stealing a car is damaging a person directly. A band who've got millions already or some heartless record company dont need my wonga.

Flawed logic is flawed.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Had I been there, I'm sure it would've been funny.

Stealing music is nothing like stealing a car. You steal digital copies of the music.

If I could steal a copy of a Dodge Viper, I'd be on that shit in a second.
i thought it was funny, but some of the funniness was tarnished when you posted a thread solely about how funny it was. i thought it was a little funny
If you could make a copy of a car without using any resources like metal, plastic, leather etc then yeah I would rip that $hit straight away, but downloading a digital copy and stealing a physical item are two very different things.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
You wouldn't steal a baby!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by The Clerk

This, and also stealing means the original is removed. Online Piracy is creating a copy of the original, and leaving the original in the possession of it's owner.
Quote by Gramble
You wouldn't download a handbag . . .
I just stick my USB stick in the handbag's USB port and upload all her make-up and accessories, phone and purse.
Quote by stickx n pickx
I had this same discussion with my friend. He buys all his music and thinks illegal downloads should be stopped. Lets solve the problem of kids starving in forign countries, homelessness, animal abuse, murder exc. first. Then we can worry about people stealing 1$ songs or whatever they cost. Oh, and yeah that would have been pretty funny to see.

You could use that argument for anything. It's an idiotic argument.

Stealing food from the grocery store? Oh, let's solve the problem of AIDS first and then deal with stealing a little food.

Abusing somebody? Oh, think of the children in Africa who are abused every day because they don't have food.

Stealing cars? Well, the people in Africa don't have cars, so why should me stealing a car matter? Let's solve the problems in Africa before thinking about me.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
You could use that argument for anything. It's an idiotic argument.

Stealing food from the grocery store? Oh, let's solve the problem of AIDS first and then deal with stealing a little food.

Abusing somebody? Oh, think of the children in Africa who are abused every day because they don't have food.

Stealing cars? Well, the people in Africa don't have cars, so why should me stealing a car matter? Let's solve the problems in Africa before thinking about me.

To be fair if that was how the law worked we'd probably all care a whole lot more about Africa
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by FlyingPirahna
This, and also stealing means the original is removed. Online Piracy is creating a copy of the original, and leaving the original in the possession of it's owner.

this too, anybody can download stuff but not everybody can get their car stolen and just replace it in an hour for no charge.