All the Canadians will understand what I'm talking about;

**** Fido. Terrible service provider. I buy a brand new pre-paid phone, load it up the same night, and got a free $25 of airtime. My sister does the same, but she gets like $60 free of air time with the same phone. Her friend tells her they double/triple your first input of money, but I doubt that.

Anybody having the same problems, or hear of the same bull****? Or do I have to call customer service and whine tonight?
Call customer service or whine on the Pit? Hmmm.... tough decision... WHINE ON THE PIT FTW!!

Also, this is why I don't have a cell phone. I don't feel like dealing with all these companies/people/nuisances.

I'm also really poor
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Mar 20, 2009,
If your sister got the extra free air time, just call up about it. Doesn't matter if its a problem at their end or not, might as well just ask, the worst thats going to happen is that they say no. Try it, it might just work in your favour.
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Haha, go with rodgers!
has not failed me for 2 years
. . . . . . . . . . RunToTheHills<3

__Iron Maiden!
__Girls of UG!
If you activate your phone via internet then you get bonus stuff. Depending on the provider i think Fido/Rogers/Telus gives you an extra $25-$50 bucks. But like i said, it all depends on the provider. If you did it on the net, call customer service and tell them that you didn't get the bonus.

I've been with rogers for about 4.5 years and i haven't had any problems with them (Monthly Billing)
Quote by Karvid

Also, this is why I don't have a cell phone. I don't feel like dealing with all these companies/people/nuisances.

I'm also really poor

my thoughts exactly
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Cell phones = Financial RAPE

/Thread

My 2 cents: cells aren't a necessity, get an i-pod touch and keep a contact list in it, and borrow other peoples phones :P lol