Looking for a used guitar to add to my new collection.
I want the Music Man Axis ... someone told me to look into the Peavey Wolfgang standard..

Which is better ?

Thanks for the help !
Gibson Les Paul Standard (Trans amber)
ESP EC-1000
Jackson RR24 (White w/black bevels)
Dean Michael Angelo Batio signature

Vox AD30VT Amp
Mini Marshall
Get a Peavey Wolfgang standard. In my opinion, it's one of the best guitars out there right now. I played one at Guitar Center and I noticed the neck is made pure wood without any paint or lamination. I realized its so your natural skin oils get on it & makes it smoother & has a better feel. I also think it's hand-crafted. Eddie Van Halen uses them & he loves them. I don't think Eddie would be caught dead using a crappy guitar. The Wolfgang has gotten good reviews & the Music Man has too. Maybe you should try them out before you buy. But I would go with the Wolfgang standard.
A good song should make you wanna tap your foot and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I'm only interested in writing great songs.
I would go with the Axis

I've heard horrible things about how overpriced Wolfgang guitars are, I think if you are laying down that much cash you should go with something that will give you your money's worth.

Also Ed is a sellout

EDIT: Dude wtf, if the gear in your sig is what you really have, you should definetly get a new amp before you get another good guitar.
Last edited by ryoga415 at Mar 20, 2009,
been thinking about that B52 1/2 stack ?
Gibson Les Paul Standard (Trans amber)
ESP EC-1000
Jackson RR24 (White w/black bevels)
Dean Michael Angelo Batio signature

Vox AD30VT Amp
Mini Marshall
Quote by DIBRUNO
been thinking about that B52 1/2 stack ?

A musicman axis costs like $1500, you can get a lot more amp than a B-52 can offer for that price.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Xanron
I don't think Eddie would be caught dead using a crappy guitar.

Have you seen the Frankenstein guitar? But I agree with everyone else, you have some good guitars, you should get a good amp.
Quote by ryoga415

I disagree there's a quickrod as well I think, you can also get an Engl fireball for $1,400
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.