Ok first things first, anyone heard anything about a possible season three?

Assuming Brendon is gonna make another one, what are people's idea's on it? Personally, based on the epic last episode of season 2, I'm looking forward to episodes that don't revolve around the same "biggest band in the world, kill legions of fans at shows" motif and that don't end with a large scale slaughter of some description EVERY TIME.

Predictions?
An entire minority group died in the forging of this post.
Last edited by hans testiclees at Mar 20, 2009,
Adult Swim board on adultswim.com

of course there's gonna be a season 3.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
**** me. thanks for the link XD ill head over there. feel free to close this thread.
An entire minority group died in the forging of this post.
No problem dude. They'll have an answer for pretty much every question you have about Metalocalypse and some you dont.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Am I the only person who doesn't find Metalocalypse funny?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I'm sure there are tons of other people who don't find it funny.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I didn't find some of the second season funny, but I loved the first season. Hopefully the new season will be better than the second, as it was a huge dissapointment compared the first.
I fucking loved Series 1. Was a little disappointed by series 2, but I did have massively high expectations for it. Before they make a series 3 they'll probably record a new album/release it, if they already recorded full songs and put little clips of them in the shows.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i pray that season three is never made. i actually LIKED season one, but two was just awful.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by jetfuel495
I think I heard him say that there would be a much thicker plot as the show goes on.

WOWEE!

What, like a Lost kind of thing?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
What I want is a new album:

TONIGHT WE RIDE ON CLOUDS OF FIRE!
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Vermintide
What's all this about a thick plot? They're melodeath, not melodrama!!!

DOHOHOHOHO

*tumbleweed*

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live