Page 1 of 4
So, there was one a while ago, like last year, but that kind of died. New Jersey needs a thread, there are a lot of people from NJ here and it gets an undeserved bad reputation.

So, if you're from or curious about Jersey, post here. Post about what's going on in your local music scene or just whatever. So yeah, discuss what ever you want about Jersey.

I'm from Somerset county and while there's not much going on here music or otherwise, there's an awesome scene in New Brunswick about twenty minutes away.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Why does Jersey suck so much?
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
I kind of miss living in Jersey. Only because visiting RST Video and the Quick Stop will be that much longer of a drive.
I live in jersey, Right on the shore I go to st rose any one highschool kids?
Carry on
BRB, never going to New Jersey.

>_>

<_<

Seriously though, I think it gets a bad rep. I've seen pics. Doesn't look too bad.
if it werent for the the Jets or Giants, New Jersey would be inconsequential to me.
I see no sign of fortress.

I LOOOOVED the old Jersey thread. Epic moments with Cas posting, for a change.

fagsandhomo. *tee hee*

Anyway, New Jersey is pretty amazing. Kevin Smith, the Devils, Zach Braff, and, of course, our caring overlord Casualty01.

I would like to visit the ol' Garden State one day.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by qvchater
I live in jersey, Right on the shore I go to st rose any one highschool kids?

hehe ... I live in Belmar

St. Rose is one block over.

cas-
A whole thread about apparel of the sports kind. Hmmm

/sarcasm

Yeah, heard mixed stuff about Jersey but Kevin ****ing Smith is from there. Awesome.

Edit: Wait a minute. New Jersey gets it's own thread? Is it really that good?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Last edited by thewho68 at Mar 21, 2009,
WOOOO!

I knew this thread might lure Cas back from out from his cave.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Barnegat here.

Exit 67. Yerp.

One town over from the only sonic in jersey (which isnt even a good fast food restaurant).
I still cant believe they chose Waretown for all places to put it...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
One town over from the only sonic in jersey (which isnt even a good fast food restaurant).

Blasphemy!!!!!

I drive half an hour to enjoy the delicious goodness that is Sonic's desserts
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
hm, well, new jersey...

i live in Pennsylvania, so i was born to hate on Jersey.

i do love Atlantic City though.
I've only been on the highway in New Jersey, everytime it smells terrible.

Dispite the foul stench, I do like the New Jersey Devils. There the backup team for when the Bruins get eliminate/don't make the playoffs.
Quote by grenade24
JERSEY WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Point Boro here.

heh...

I grew up in Brick and used to teach in Point. Clarizio Music on Bridge Ave.

Cas-
Quote by casualty01
heh...

I grew up in Brick and used to teach in Point. Clarizio Music on Bridge Ave.

Cas-

Holy crap. I go to Clarizio's all the time. I got lessons there too, but I recently joined my schools jazz band, so that ended them.
?!
Lol, New Jersey.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by grenade24
Holy crap. I go to Clarizio's all the time. I got lessons there too, but I recently joined my schools jazz band, so that ended them.

lol nice. Figured you did, living in the boro.

Who did you have lessons with? Steve? Brian? Connor? Tim? Justin? John? Ed? Doug?

Cas-
Dude, New Jersey is just New York's toilet. Jersey sucks.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Dude, New Jersey is just New York's toilet. Jersey sucks.

Jersey owns you and your trendy little "I hate the system that allows me my freedoms" you insignificant tool. Go wear your che t-shirt, tuck your dick between your legs and enact the scene from silence of the lambs you thoughtless little pop-zombie.

<3

Cas-
Quote by daytripper75
please don't tell me you are a Devils fan.

lol... no. not a fan of any sports team tbh seeing as I don't follow any sports at all.

I was loling his face cause he said lol new jersey.

AND THAT'S SIMPLY NOT ALLOWED!!!

cas-
Quote by casualty01
lol nice. Figured you did, living in the boro.

Who did you have lessons with? Steve? Brian? Connor? Tim? Justin? John? Ed? Doug?

Cas-

Justin.
?!
Quote by grenade24
Justin.

HA! Justin Bornemann.

Was my roommate for the past two years.

Odd fellow. kind of creepy if you don't know him that well... it's all in the eyes.

Anyways, why'd you stop because of jazz band?

Cas-
Quote by casualty01
Jersey owns you and your trendy little "I hate the system that allows me my freedoms" you insignificant tool. Go wear your che t-shirt, tuck your dick between your legs and enact the scene from silence of the lambs you thoughtless little pop-zombie.

<3

Cas-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxCCYBKXn44

Quote by casualty01
lol... no. not a fan of any sports team tbh seeing as I don't follow any sports at all.

I was loling his face cause he said lol new jersey.

AND THAT'S SIMPLY NOT ALLOWED!!!

cas-

well that is certainly a relief.

and i knew that was why you were loling.

next time i come to NJ i am going to shit on your lawn (assuming you have a lawn )
Quote by casualty01
HA! Justin Bornemann.

Was my roommate for the past two years.

Odd fellow. kind of creepy if you don't know him that well... it's all in the eyes.

Anyways, why'd you stop because of jazz band?

Cas-

The main practice night for it was monday, the same night as my lessons (both guitar and bass), so one thing lead to another, and they just sort of stopped.
?!
Quote by daytripper75

clicked the link.... um...

still not sure of the relevancy... wait, lyrics just kicked in. if this isn't profound I'm going to smear my lawn **** in your face and make you wash it down with a cas rum&coke dick-smoothie.

Quote by daytripper75
and i knew that was why you were loling.

oh ok... o_O

Quote by daytripper75
next time i come to NJ i am going to shit on your lawn (assuming you have a lawn )

Oh, I have a lawn. You'll get the full tour while you're sprawled across it crying something inaudibly about spinal columns, fractures and numbness in ... what I think sounds like "OH MY GOD... MY LEFT HEMIPSHERE"

not sure though

Cas-
Quote by casualty01

<3

Cas-

Don't talk about things you obviously know nothing about, you sheep.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by grenade24
The main practice night for it was monday, the same night as my lessons (both guitar and bass), so one thing lead to another, and they just sort of stopped.

ah ok... well, you're better off anyways. Justin is Bass teacher first. Never could agree with him taking guitar students lol

Cas-
Quote by casualty01
clicked the link.... um...

still not sure of the relevancy... wait, lyrics just kicked in. if this isn't profound I'm going to smear my lawn **** in your face and make you wash it down with a cas rum&coke dick-smoothie.

its the song from Silence of the Lambs if you didn't realize that...

you know, the one Buffalo Bill dances to...

Quote by casualty01

Oh, I have a lawn. You'll get the full tour while you're sprawled across it crying something inaudibly about spinal columns, fractures and numbness in ... what I think sounds like "OH MY GOD... MY LEFT HEMIPSHERE"

not sure though

Cas-

on second thought, how about i just buy you a beer?
Quote by Wulphy
Don't talk about things you obviously know nothing about, you sheep.

lol ok you bleating poster-child for hypocrisy.

I'll remember your commitment to "the cause" as you play on, and post on, 3 highly dependent products/enterprises that would not be so readily available without your "satan" of free market capitalism, while demonizing the very system you'd cry without.

I applaud your integrity and consistency, you convenient transparent movement-of-the-week toolbag.

Cas-
Page 1 of 4