Hey guys our band's name is Clearwater and we have 2 new songs on our myspace page that we have wrote and are expecting lots more. We are a small band from Tennessee and we hope to start playing around more. We are pretty decent for our age and we have some really good lyrics...

The URL is www.myspace.com/clearwaterczt

We are saving to buy some better recording gear that's better than the Rockband USB mic that we are using now lol. We average in age at 13.5. So check us out and leave us a replies on what you think and you can also send us a request!
i dnk.....ummmm.

vocals on "heartbreaker' are weak...basslines are very "root note" orientated. The guitar work is average, drums are weak
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Last edited by loinmute at Mar 20, 2009,
You guys are awfully young and miles ahead of where I was at that age, so you have so much time to develop and improve. But, you guys sound very predictable. I think you should keep practicing and writing before you have a myspace. Also, try broadening your influences.
Didn't sound very classic rock/southern rock - like to me =(
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
did rock leave and I was unaware? o shi-
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
No it didn't leave but it did create publicity lol. In order to get the publicity you have to make up a title like that even though we're not even close to where we need to be. THAT'S WHY WE NEED ADVICE
The riff to "Heartbreaker" is pretty good. Is that a cover? Before I listened to it I figured it'd be Led Zeppelin but I was wrong, is it by another band?

You guys are good for your age, definitely the only thing you can really do is practice and learn your instruments better, but you guys are already pretty decent.

And yeah, really broaden your influences to things not just played on the radio.

Blue Cheer
Alice Cooper
David Bowie
MC5
New York Dolls
The Stooges

Try to listen to your influences' influences

Led Zeppelin - Leadbelly, Muddy Waters,
Rolling Stones - Muddy waters
Nirvana - The Wipers, Melvins, Hukser Du, Mudhoney
Bob Dylan - Woody Guthrie
Thanks man that was real helpful. "Heartbreaker" isn't a cover though, we wrote it ourselves.