Ive been playing since september. Im nit tat great at guitar and proly should be better than what I am but I dont practice much. The only solo that I can play(Well really have tried) is the Baba O' Riley solo and I can pretty much play the whole song. I know a few basic riffs and stuff but could I play the stairway solo? It actually lokes like the easiest part. I can play the Intro to stairway.
B.C. Rich Body Art Collection June Flesh Ring Warlock

Marshall 8040 Valvestate

1978 Peavey Classic VT 212 amp

All this 4 sale
you're asking us if you can play the solo?

just...try and play it and find out for yourself. what kind of question is that?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
You don't know until you try. Have a shot at it - if it's too hard try it slower. If it's still too hard, come back to it in a few months once you've learned more songs and solos.
Don't carbon copy it. Zoso himself improvised what you're hearing(He's said so in multiple interviews), follow his example ind improvise it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
disagreed, first learn it from a tab, then if you have knowledge of scales and how to play in key you can improvise. it's not that hard, I learned it with slightly less than a year of guitar playing.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Stairway's solo's easy. Just practice it slow and get it up to speed if you have any issues
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
when i learned the solo, it felt great... it took me a day or 2 but i got it down.
im still tweaking it 4 months later...
try it, watch some youtube videos, give it a shot