idk

it is REALLY ugly IMHO though
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I have no idea, but that thing looks amazing.

I also have reason to believe the posting is a fake, or the guy is selling counterfeits, because there's the exact same listing for Milwalkee, Chicago, and Vancouver.

I'd be wary because I'm pretty sure these are rare as hell.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
that has quite the different look to it
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Besides the fact this thing is ugly as fawk:

I dunno, this seems fishy. First of all, the picture looks absolutely fuked. It looks like it was drawn by Aladdin. Also, it was "never played" but it "plays and sounds amazing."

* Reply to: *****sale-y82tq-1083147237@craigslist.org***** what?
* "NO EMAILS!" yet they posted this on the INTERNET.
* "Will Not Respond to Emails!"

Why not.. you posted it on the internet? If you were serious about selling, even if you didn't have e-mail at home... you would find a way to reply to e-mail's also.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
I agree its ugly as **** but if its rare and real and i can snag it for a good price i think it might be worth it. You know?
Quote by ohnoitishorribl
I agree its ugly as **** but if its rare and real and i can snag it for a good price i think it might be worth it. You know?

No, I agree there. If this IS real and you wanna go for it.. then by all means. They did leave a phone #.. I would research the item then call and try low-ball them. but be wary of scammers.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
If you want to be sure it's real, arrange a meeting with the guy. That's the beauty of craigslist. As for price, start around 250. See how he reacts. Or google it.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Maybe if you meet 'em, do it in a public place. In my area, several people have been mugged meeting craigslist "sellers", supposedly selling iPhones or whatever. Just saying.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
Quote by MetalManiac_86

* Reply to: *****sale-y82tq-1083147237@craigslist.org***** what?
* "NO EMAILS!" yet they posted this on the INTERNET.
* "Will Not Respond to Emails!"

Why not.. you posted it on the internet? If you were serious about selling, even if you didn't have e-mail at home... you would find a way to reply to e-mail's also.

... The reply thing is just to keep e-mails confidential. All craigslist postings are like that.
The "no e-mails" is also common because in the case of rare stuff like this, it's usually posted by a business, and they don't want to have to deal with that.
And lastly, that explains why it's listed in several places; businesses like that will ship.

That being said, what with the shipping and all, it's too much hassle, and the bass is ****ing ugly. Plus, it's a Dano. Skip it.
All I could find in terms of pricing was this:

List $599
Street $400

The product is discontinued, and I think this is pricing is about a newer one. I suppose it would technically be worth more because of its age. It's really ugly :/

http://www.bassplayer.com/article/danelectro-longhorn-bass/apr-06/19714
Quote by toyboxmonster
... The reply thing is just to keep e-mails confidential. All craigslist postings are like that.
The "no e-mails" is also common because in the case of rare stuff like this, it's usually posted by a business, and they don't want to have to deal with that.
And lastly, that explains why it's listed in several places; businesses like that will ship.

That being said, what with the shipping and all, it's too much hassle, and the bass is ****ing ugly. Plus, it's a Dano. Skip it.

the my generation solos would have been recorded on a dano if entwistle didn't keep breaking the strings. if i remember correctly he bought something like 10 of them because you couldn't get replacements of the stock strings which were very thin for bass strings
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
the my generation solos would have been recorded on a dano if entwistle didn't keep breaking the strings. if i remember correctly he bought something like 10 of them because you couldn't get replacements of the stock strings which were very thin for bass strings

The "it's a Dano" bit was added for comedic effect. I actually really like some Dano products.
Everything else is serious, though.
A true vintage Danelectro Longhorn can go as high as 1000 USD. I'll try to confirm this when I go into town today and talk to someone, btw. If Rick (83LesPaulStudio) is about you could also try PM him.

However...there are quite a few "replicas" and reissues out there and unless your rather well versed in knowing whats, what, its hard to tell the difference between the two.