I searched google and couldnt find anything.. Any ideas?
Quote by Kanthras
Awww, that tiny wittle head looks adorable on that cab..

*Krank amp turns on*

AAAAAUUGHHH TEH CRUSHING OVERDRIVE aSDJKANHFUILGN
guitargeek.com has his rig diagram, look there
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Give us a song and a time in that song. Most of Pantera's stuff doesn't sound like it uses delay at all... anyway, who'd want to sound like Dimebag? Terrible tone.
I don't think he ever used a delay. Most Pantera stuff is just guitar - amp if I remember correctly. His sig Randall had a few effects built in (like the chorus used in Floods), maybe there was some delay there somewhere.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by BGSM
Give us a song and a time in that song. Most of Pantera's stuff doesn't sound like it uses delay at all... anyway, who'd want to sound like Dimebag? Terrible tone.

He uses delay for the outro in floods. Websites have stated that he used one, but they didnt have the name of it.
Quote by Kanthras
Awww, that tiny wittle head looks adorable on that cab..

*Krank amp turns on*

AAAAAUUGHHH TEH CRUSHING OVERDRIVE aSDJKANHFUILGN
Even if he did use it, his use of it was probably completely minimal, so any delay will achieve his sound.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Generak777
He uses delay for the outro in floods. Websites have stated that he used one, but they didnt have the name of it.

I'm pretty sure that's a chorus, not delay. Even if it was, it's the only Pantera song I can think of that might have used it, and I'm pretty sure it's the delay function built into his amp.

Just any common or garden delay pedal will get you a similar tone in tandem with a chorus.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by enselmis
BGSM, I AGREE!

Dime was an amazing guitarist.

Wouldn't go that far...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Honestly, I don't think his tone was all that bad. And he was quite an accomplished guitarist. Now, I don't mean to be hanging off his nuts here, as I do realize alot of people went crazy when he died. Is it his live performances? I say that because on recordings I really don't think he sounded that bad at all. I have heard a hell of alot worse. I realize he probably influenced alot of people to buy ****ty SS gear or something, but I really do enjoy alot of his material, wether his gear was SS or not.

Was he a God, no, but I form my own opinion on what I think about the guy, not about what other people do or say about the guy.

Sorry for derailing the thread.