Hey guys, I'm clearing out a few things and the first part of my rig I want to consolidate is my pedals.

Visual Sound H20 is a combo chorus and Echo in one, usable together or individually. The controls on both pedals are fairly simple but have a huge range, you can dial in anything from really subtle to super lush. The pedal is really sturdy and barely used. I bought this about a year ago and shortly after I stopped playing guitar for a while. Never has been even taken out of the house or even used with shoes. I still have the original box and manuals.

Asking $140 plus shipping

Ibanez TS-9 is a classic and it has served me well over the years. Either drive your amp to get some more bite or simply use it as a boost to tighten up your sound. Completely unmodded and in great condition(no signs of wear at all). Still have the original box and manual.

Asking $70 plus shipping

I'm not really looking for trades but you are welcome to ask, if it perks my interest we can work something out. I can take some pictures if you want.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
hey man, can you tell me more about that VS H20 pedal? I own one of their other pedals and its working out nicely.
Quote by Santucci218
hey man, can you tell me more about that VS H20 pedal? I own one of their other pedals and its working out nicely.

Sure thing.

Each effect has its own controls, on the left you have Chorus which has an on/off footswitch, then Speed, width, and delay time knobs and a switch that changes it to normal or lush.

On the right side you have similar controls for the echo effect. On/off footswitch, then Echo time, repeats, and effect level knobs and a switch for either short or long echo.

It features both dry and wet outputs, super sturdy casing, and smart overall design.

Like I said before both effects can be dialed in to either really subtle or extremely in your face and anywhere in between.

Here is VS site:
http://www.visualsound.net/v2h2o.htm

This talks about some of the features included in all of their V2 series pedals.
http://www.visualsound.net/v2.htm

I really do love this pedal, the only reason I am selling it is because there is a limited run boutique fuzz that I want to buy and I am a little short on cash.

I am happy to answer any other questions you have about it.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Fender princeton chorus for THE VS H2O?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
Fender princeton chorus for THE VS H2O?

Cool offer, but I think I'm going to pass. I don't need another amp at the moment, I appreciate the offer though.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
where are you located in california? and is the echo like a delay or more of a reverbish slapback type thing?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Yeah, no problem man, good luck!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by apak
where are you located in california? and is the echo like a delay or more of a reverbish slapback type thing?

I am located in Campbell California, which is in the south bay area.

I believe it can sound like either if I am understanding you correctly. It can either be set to do a single repeat of the note you played creating a "slapback" sound or you can set it up to many repeats where it will slowly decay(like a delay)

Here is a simple echo test I found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkBRe60YO_0

if you search there are a bunch, you can get a good idea of how it behaves. I don't want to say for sure what it is like because I have never owned a straight up delay but from my understanding it is about the same.

and let me know if you have any other questions.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I'm interested in your tubescreamer. I might be able to pay cash for it in week or two.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by pierce34celtic
What's the best price you can do on the Visual Sounds shipped to Pembroke Pines, FL 33027?

USPS cheapest way is is going to be $10(medium flat-rate box), I can add insurance for $2. I'll pay half of the shipping so $145(146 with shipping insurance)

darkarbiter7: Sounds good. If you are sure you want it I would be happy to hold it for you, just shoot me a pm or post on here.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Actually, a crunch box just popped up used at a local store. I'm gonna check that out.
If I don't like it/it gets sold, i'll probably go for your TS9. Don't bother holding the TS9, though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Alright, sounds good. It'll probably still be here

Let me know if the crunchbox doesn't work out
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
any interest in a set of EMG 89s (comes with brand new electronics)? I'd trade straight up for the H20.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
any interest in a set of EMG 89s (comes with brand new electronics)? I'd trade straight up for the H20.

I'm going to have to pass. At this point I don't really need any pick-ups, thanks for the offer though.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
I'm going to have to pass. At this point I don't really need any pick-ups, thanks for the offer though.

if you change your mind, i'm here.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Quote by mindstealer
Any interest in a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde pedal for the H20?

While thats a sweet pedal, it would be wasted on me. I have no use for the distortion portion of it and I already have a particular OD in mind that I will be using.

Thank you for the offer though.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Price of the h20 lowered to $125 plus shipping

TS-9 to $60 plus shipping

It's a great deal both pedals are pretty mint
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
gah I'm only 20 dollars away from the h20 it's hurting me on the inside
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
whats the lowest your willing to come down on the h20 cause I've seen it for 100 on ebay
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
I'm looking for $125 shipped, considering it is still very unused, I have the box and manuals and I payed $190 for it.

I have seen none on ebay for cheaper than $135 except for the older model.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I'd trade you my EHX Stereo Clone Theory for the tubescreamer.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
I'd trade you my EHX Stereo Clone Theory for the tubescreamer.

The TS is already sold, sorry I forgot to update that.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
No problem.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...