I have been running about 6 pedals pretty well but I just got a whack of five pedals in and I'm wondering where they should fit into my chain. Help will not go to waste as I have a show in a few days and need the advice lol. Thanks for any input.

-->BOSS PSM-5-->BOSS TU-2-->Cry Baby-->BOSS CE-3-->BOSS SD-1-->BOSS DD-3-->

The new additions are a BOSS PH-3, Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive, Fender Blender, Danelectro CV-1 Vibe ($15 bucks on Ebay, couldn't say no), and the EHX Holy Stain. This is all running through a '77 Fender Twin Reverb and my guitar is a hollow body English guitar called a Granada. I only know its English cause some genius in a Toronto music store told me. I digress! Please move **** around and do what you gotta to make it sound sexy. There's an expression pedal available for use as well. Long winded but hopefully that says everything you need to know... Thanks.
I have been running about 6 pedals pretty well but I just got a whack of five pedals in and I'm wondering where they should fit into my chain. Help will not go to waste as I have a show in a few days and need the advice lol. Thanks for any input.

-->BOSS PSM-5-->BOSS TU-2-->Cry Baby-->BOSS CE-3-->BOSS SD-1-->BOSS DD-3-->

The new additions are a BOSS PH-3, Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive, Fender Blender, Danelectro CV-1 Vibe ($15 bucks on Ebay, couldn't say no), and the EHX Holy Stain. This is all running through a '77 Fender Twin Reverb and my guitar is a hollow body English guitar called a Granada. I only know its English cause some genius in a Toronto music store told me. I digress! Please move **** around and do what you gotta to make it sound sexy. There's an expression pedal available for use as well. Long winded but hopefully that says everything you need to know... Thanks

Think of it this way. Starting with guitars, and ending in the FX loop.

*Have the wah follow the guitar and any distortion pedals, followed by noise surpressor if you have one. )

*Noise surpressor is nicer in the loop, but its less versatile as you may want your loop off.) So i recommend it as mentioned above.

*Signal goes to preamp

*After this SEND that signal to a volume pedal, to a tuner, to any modulation effects you may have.

*As far as modulation FX Keep the delay last, preceded by a reverb.

*Most people like the volume pedal at the end, instead of the beginning of the loop. As long as it is in the loop it will sound very similar.