so i got rid of the fret buzz. but know when i turn different pick ups on via kill switch it makes a weird noise(the killswitch) it doesnt click like how its suppossed to when i switch back to the pick up i was just on how do i fix it
Quote by manny95er
so i got rid of the fret buzz. but know when i turn different pick ups on via kill switch it makes a weird noise(the killswitch) it doesnt click like how its suppossed to when i switch back to the pick up i was just on how do i fix it

So I got rid of the fret buzz I used to have. But, now when I turn different pickups on using the killswitch, the killswitch itself makes a weird noise. It doesn't click like how it's supposed to when I turn the pickups back on.

Can anybody help me fix it?

There. Wasn't so hard was it?
Quote by Gunpowder
You almost banged her? Well you get an almost high five!

*Stops half way*
It's supposed to click when you switch pickups?
Do you mean the switch itself?
Sounds like the switch might be wearing out. If it still functions don't worry too much about it. Just keep it in mind in the event that your guitar starts acting funny (like no sound output) that it's most likely the switch.
Quote by boxie
So I got rid of the fret buzz I used to have. But, now when I turn different pickups on using the killswitch, the killswitch itself makes a weird noise. It doesn't click like how it's supposed to when I turn the pickups back on.

Can anybody help me fix it?

There. Wasn't so hard was it?

Quote by boxies
it doesnt click like how its suppossed to when i switch back to the pick up i was just on how do i fix it

lolwut