Ok I play on a Fender Strat, single coil. I have a Line 6 Spider Valve 112 amp. When I flip the pick up switch all the way down, in the middle, or all the way up, I hear the buzz. I don't hear it in the middle of those. What can I do to fix this?
Nothing, other than turn down the gain a bit, or possibly a noise suppressor pedal, but I doubt it would help much. It's the physics of single coil pickups sadly.
-limefan913

Quote by Chad48309
Quote by The_lizard_king
Originally Posted by The_lizard_king
It really does relieve stress. I was pissed off for a week because I didn't jerk off, so if you quit it you will go mad.
I don't think that's the correct use of the phrase "going mad."
yea that's what i figured. here in the next month ill be getting a new guitar though with 81s so i should be good haha.
It's a trade off. I play a Strat myself, and if you pull back the volume when you're not playing, or switch to the two pickups in phase (the spots on your pickup switch that don't hum), then switch back when you're playing, it becomes a non-issue.
-limefan913

Quote by Chad48309
Quote by The_lizard_king
Originally Posted by The_lizard_king
It really does relieve stress. I was pissed off for a week because I didn't jerk off, so if you quit it you will go mad.
I don't think that's the correct use of the phrase "going mad."