yeah I was about to tell this girl i like her and then one of my friends comes up to me and ells me that she likes him F---!!
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day. A week later it was greenday.
If she does anythign like that again I'm going to snap her drumsticks, kick her bass drum in and frisbee her cymbals.
Talk to your friend about it but calmly not all pisssed off
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
What you should do is run to the nearest forum and make a thread about it because this matters so much.
You're*
ah, to be in middle school again.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Survivalism
What you should do is run to the nearest forum and make a thread about it because this matters so much.

Exactly.

Thats what happens when you wait too long.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
need a hug? i've been there. i got over it by realizing that pubescent crushes are useless, and never last. you'll get over it
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
i know ill get over it but it still sucks but ill stop "wining"
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day. A week later it was greenday.
If she does anythign like that again I'm going to snap her drumsticks, kick her bass drum in and frisbee her cymbals.
I agree, your life is fucked.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
ok so just seduce your best friend and get a threesome going.
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Quote by nate_dogg083

thank you i need one (in a non-gay way)
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by tome567
wtf?

Sorry man, I just really like that picture, and your post reminded me of it's existence. Dude, yeah that sucks, but you seem like you're twelve, your life isn't over, get over it man.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso

MOTHER****INGROFL****PIE

THAT MUST BE THE MOST FUNNIEST **** I'VE READ FOR CENTURIES
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
Man-hug?

(no homo)
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate