Every one has their own way to deal with their depression. Mine are writing and meditation.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I sleep. If it's still there when i wake up, I go back to sleep.

Also, when I'm unhappy, I start telling myself how worthless I am, so to combat the feeling, I go out and do something to help others. That way, I know I'm worth something.

When I'm angry, I write hate letters to people, and then never send them.
XIAOXI
Pout until I get what I want. Works every time.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I sleep or eat usually.

*In before "I smoke pot"*
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I listen to a lot of Elliott Smith, Bright Eyes, and other sad music until my sadness goes away.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
sit down and watch springer and tell myself that whatever is on there is at least ten times as bad as what i'm going through.
guitar, floor hockey, and more guitar
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Guitar, music, reading, and playing video games.
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler
I tell other people how worthless they are. it makes me feel like a man.
GAS List:
Nothing
Kicking babies.
Soothes the troubled mind
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

talk to people that actually understand, i write, draw, play guitar, exercise...