I've been looking at cheap amps lately and it seems that the only one "decent" enough is the 15w Line 6 Spider...

PLEASE prove me wrong.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
It doesn't exsist, sorry buddy $100 won't get you anything more than a 5watt Practice amp. If that IS what you are looking for though, I suggest looking at a Crate V5, great little amp, under $100 too
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Yeah, a practice amp is what I'm looking for.

He will be missed.
Ok... we're always going to say the same thing here at UG....
Don't.
Save up, will you?
Comeonnnn.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

Quote by headbangerbuggy
Ok... we're always going to say the same thing here at UG....
Don't.
Save up, will you?
Comeonnnn.

Save up for a practice amp? Sorry, but I don't wanna blow my money one something that doesn't leave the bedroom. I have a Marshall Half Stack for everything else.

He will be missed.
Is said half stack an mg? Might wanna put up a flame shield...
And yeah, i went to GC just to see the best deal for 100 and the vyper was my favorite. But, the crate v5 was nice if you wanted the warmness of the tubes.
Gear:
Agile PRS Copy w/ floyd PS-970
Agile TC-730
Gibson SG faded
PODx3 live
B-52 AT-112
Modtones Dynodrive
Boss RC-2
Naw, not an MG haha. And the crate v5 is nice, but doesn't have much EQ/settings. Two knobs isn't even for --->this guy.

He will be missed.
If you like the V5, later you could get an EQ, swap the speaker and tubes, and you would have a decent recording amp. I went through a similar swap with my fender champ, and it sounds as clean as a blackface... ok maybe not quite but close.
Gear:
Agile PRS Copy w/ floyd PS-970
Agile TC-730
Gibson SG faded
PODx3 live
B-52 AT-112
Modtones Dynodrive
Boss RC-2
vypyr 15w...

WHAT? its a good cheap amp....gosh freaking flames
Quote by Roc8995
To be fair, you could really mess a guy up with a telecaster if you were determined to bring the plane down.
Vyper 15 watt.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Look for Epi Valve juniors Cube 15X Fender Champ 600s and vypers used
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I would say the Vypyr 15, it has loads of settings and you can also record with it.
Marshall Half Stack... Why do I see people type these words all the time? It seems like sometimes people say the name Marshall and Halfstack to impress or something lol.

I'd say go for a crate v5.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
Marshall Half Stack... Why do I see people type these words all the time? It seems like sometimes people say the name Marshall and Halfstack to impress or something lol.

I'd say go for a crate v5.

He was just answering a question about why he needed a cheap 100$ amp. Sorry, but it didn't seem like bragging at all to me. Big deal, he has a Marshall halfstack, so do a ton of people. No offence, but it seems everybody else has problems with people who own halfstack, not the other way around.
All I gotta say man is good luck! The Crate V5 would be the one I would roll with, but the Vypyr is a decent modeling amp with recoding capability, I would get it over the Line 6.
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
Vypyr 15 is probably you're best bet. It's a good little modeling amp.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
+1 on the Vypyr 15. I've got one and I put a sample recording on my profile. Cab is big enough to upgrade the speakre from 8" to 10". Can't beat it for the price.
Quote by narutard50
vypyr 15w...

WHAT? its a good cheap amp....gosh freaking flames

This BUT....
at your sig, that was directed at me lol.
Pignose 7-100.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by bulletrocks522
This BUT....
at your sig, that was directed at me lol.

oh lol sorry... it was just funny to me, i know you're not spoiled, but i still laugh when people say that. almost as if they know your life
Quote by Roc8995
To be fair, you could really mess a guy up with a telecaster if you were determined to bring the plane down.
If you own a half stack why not try and find a used Attenuator?
Guitar Gear
Marlin 2 Single 1 HumBuggy
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Blackstar HT-5 Combo
V-Amp2
Marshall MG10CD - Microwaved
Line6 Spider III 30w - Put it in the oven
Quote by mansoor.h
If you own a half stack why not try and find a used Attenuator?

meh, they're not really intended for the usage of "cranking your amp at home", more for bringing down a very high-wattage amp to the volume that'd create crunch on a stage. he COULD do a reamping rig, but they're costly and a bit confusing.

overall, just go for the peavey vypyr.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20