so, i own a laptop, its a Toshiba Satellite a year old and it has worked pretty well for me until recently

when im chatting, listening music and browsing internet, it usually gets the computer working, it gets hot and then it suddenly decides to die and instantly shuts down

that has happened to me several times, usually when im watching a video, chatting, browsing internet and having itunes open, and im started to get really annoyed, anyone knows whats happening or has it happened to u?
It's probably because the design of the laptop sucks and has crappy heat management. The more processes you have open, the hotter your motherboard, CPU, RAM, and even GPU will get. I'm assuming there are vents on the bottom of your laptop. Check to see it's not covered in dust. Also, make sure your laptop is stationed on a flat surface where it has room to vent through the bottom.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by andresbejar
a year old

This is your problem. Anything more than a few hours old is obsolete.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's probably because the design of the laptop sucks and has crappy heat management. The more processes you have open, the hotter your motherboard, CPU, RAM, and even GPU will get. I'm assuming there are vents on the bottom of your laptop. Check to see it's not covered in dust. Also, make sure your laptop is stationed on a flat surface where it has room to vent through the bottom.

+1
Check the vents to see if there blocked and/or if there is dust on the fan.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Is it under Toshiba warranty? If not, did you get anything like Geek Squad Black Tie protection, a PSP or something of the like? You may be eligable for free repairs if so.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant