Page 1 of 2
The other day, I was waiting for my manager to finish closing the store I work and I looked out the window into a completely empty mall. I thought about the world ending. I mean, ruling out the actual earth imploding, causing all humanity as we know it to end; I do not think everyone would die. I believe a few people would survive. I also began thinking about the government. The highest branches, the most secret things in the world. The most specialized people in the world. What if they are waiting for it? What if they are prepared. What if there are people, living underground, who are just waiting to "clean up" after the fall of all we know. I began thinking about the abstractness of this. People who will never know society as we know it would be charged with rebuilding it. These people would know all of the secrets of the past world, so the future would, too know them. I thought more about these people. They would train thier whole lives. They would work in facilities we can never even imagine. Further more, these people would be the new gods. They would redesign society. What would change? Because you have to ask yourself, how would someone who is willing to give up thier entire life for the safety of humanity, create humanity.

tl;dr: I refuse to summarize this because it is art.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
...dude you're high as fvck

Quote by Stoner stone
nah, i just tend to get very strange thoughts when i do not get enough sleep.

*Looks at username*

Yeah...cool

Quote by Stoner stone
Why is deep thought associated with drugs? 'Tis a sad world I live in.

DUDE!! YOUR NAME IS STONER STONE!!!

I wouldn't name my kid Larry expecting him to be the social fruit basket of the school.
No means maybe
Last edited by pilgrimevan at Mar 21, 2009,
Either your really stoned, or your a deep soul,
Either way i think about it too somtimes >.>
Quote by pilgrimevan
...dude you're high as fvck

nah, i just tend to get very strange thoughts when i do not get enough sleep.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone

Two can play that game.

You refuse to summarize. I refuse to read.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MyDesertRose
I think I read that in a Harry Potter book.

Dude, you read Harry Potter? That's fruity as ****.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Two can play that game.

You refuse to summarize. I refuse to read.

You refuse to read and your ability to read never improves. Your lazyness will eventually be your downfall good sir.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by drunkinkoala
So this was after you ate the shrooms right?

Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
The other day, I was waiting for my manager to finish closing the store I work and I looked out the window into a completely empty mall. I thought about the world ending. I mean, ruling out the actual earth imploding, causing all humanity as we know it to end; I do not think everyone would die. I believe a few people would survive. I also began thinking about the government. The highest branches, the most secret things in the world. The most specialized people in the world. What if they are waiting for it? What if they are prepared. What if there are people, living underground, who are just waiting to "clean up" after the fall of all we know. I began thinking about the abstractness of this. People who will never know society as we know it would be charged with rebuilding it. These people would know all of the secrets of the past world, so the future would, too know them. I thought more about these people. They would train thier whole lives. They would work in facilities we can never even imagine. Further more, these people would be the new gods. They would redesign society. What would change? Because you have to ask yourself, how would someone who is willing to give up thier entire life for the safety of humanity, create humanity.

their
Quote by Stoner stone
Your lazyness will eventually be your downfall good sir.

That is true, actually. Especially this week.

Fine, I read your thing. It just reminds me of the whole story of Terminator.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lol Watch Knowing.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
You can be prepared too.

It's called a self-sustaining anti-fallout community

Like a small town, underground and kept safe by a massive fallout shelter

solar panels on the outside generate heat allowing certain sustainable crops to be grown, and a few species of livestock.

everything else is stockpiled beyond belief
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Last edited by ExtremeMetalFTW at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by Stoner stone

because deep thought would be non-conformist and as u must know. being a deep thinker. that conforming is the most important part of being a current day human being
Quote by shut_up_n00b
lol Watch Knowing.

1/2 a star. No.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
those aren't deep thoughts. they're crazy sleep deprived maniac living in the shadows kinda thoughts. get some sleep; you'll beable to relax alittle easier.
You know what I'm thinking? Hair will be the down fall of the planet. Over the years, people have become increasingly lazy. In 100 years, people will people to lazy to clip, trim, or shave any hair. Thus the world will be all hairy, and everyone, including women, will let all body hair flow freely. Every person will have humongous, flowing manes of greasy, grungy, hair. Their pubes will run rampant. But like bell bottom jeans, acting free, and having pet rocks, those fads died out, and so will long hair. So will that fad. People will shave, and being bald and hairless will be the new trend If you think about it, all that hair that was grown for the previous trend, will be destroyed, but it must go somewhere. It will go into our drains and into the pipes of the water works. But as everyone knows, hair does not go down a drain easily, especially hairs that are 10 feet long. Everything, all public water works and everybody's hair will clog their drains. But they will not notice this, they will be to absorbed with shaving and keeping with their new trend. So they will continue to keep water running. So from there, the world will flood. Everyone will flush their toilets and run the faucets. The world will drown, the world will flood, and the cities will be caught under an ocean of hairy and dirty fecal water. That is why hair will be the downfall of the planet.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
You know what I'm thinking? hair will be the down fall of the planet. Over the years, people have become increasingly lazy. In 100 years, people will people to lazy to clip, trim, or shave any hair. Thus the world will be all hairy, and everyone, including women, will let all body hair flow freely. Every person will have humongous, flowing manes of greasy, grungy, hair. Their pubes will run rampant. But like bell bottom jeans, , acting free, and having pet rocks died out. So will that fad. People will shave, and being bald and hairless will be the new trend If you think about it, all that hair that was grown for the previous trend, will be destroyed, but it must go somewhere. It will go into our drains and into the pipes of the water works. But as everyone knows, hair does not go down a drain easily, especially hairs that are 10 feet long. Everything, all public water works and everybody's hair will clog their drains. But they will not notice this, they will be to absorbed with shaving and keeping with their new trend. So they will continue to keep water running. So from there, the world will flood. Everyone will flush their toilets and run the faucets. The world will drown, the world will flood, and the cities will be caught under an ocean of hairy and dirty fecal water. That is why hair will be the downfall of the planet.

What about those with terminal cancer who want wigs?

and those in the military will not grow to become hairy beasts

plus the prevalence of rap, hip hop and pop will make sure most males have short hair
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
You know what I'm thinking? hair will be the down fall of the planet. Over the years, people have become increasingly lazy. In 100 years, people will people to lazy to clip, trim, or shave any hair. Thus the world will be all hairy, and everyone, including women, will let all body hair flow freely. Every person will have humongous, flowing manes of greasy, grungy, hair. Their pubes will run rampant. But like bell bottom jeans, , acting free, and having pet rocks died out. So will that fad. People will shave, and being bald and hairless will be the new trend If you think about it, all that hair that was grown for the previous trend, will be destroyed, but it must go somewhere. It will go into our drains and into the pipes of the water works. But as everyone knows, hair does not go down a drain easily, especially hairs that are 10 feet long. Everything, all public water works and everybody's hair will clog their drains. But they will not notice this, they will be to absorbed with shaving and keeping with their new trend. So they will continue to keep water running. So from there, the world will flood. Everyone will flush their toilets and run the faucets. The world will drown, the world will flood, and the cities will be caught under an ocean of hairy and dirty fecal water. That is why hair will be the downfall of the planet.

Interesting thought, however, people would still grow the same amount of hair... not to mention if there was a massive clogging the sewer system it would probably be turned off extremely quickly. Also the odds of everyone shaving at the same time is extremely low. You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize this is a joke, and the more of a jackass I feel like.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What about those with terminal cancer who want wigs?

and those in the military will not grow to become hairy beasts

plus the prevalence of rap, hip hop and pop will make sure most males have short hair

But like I said, all trends die out. So, in a hundred years, the current underground techno and other underground music will be popular. So therefore, the hair can be very long. And also, as the current generations have the possibility of getting dumber and dumber, so the people would not understand why the toilets and sewer systems were being overflowed. And as hair becomes an opiate for the masses, the army will allow their participants to have long hair, to remain steady with their flow of recruits. And the ratio of people giving into the fad of long hair would outweigh the amount of cancer patients in a search for wigs.
Quote by Stoner stone
Interesting thought, however, people would still grow the same amount of hair... not to mention if there was a massive clogging the sewer system it would probably be turned off extremely quickly. Also the odds of everyone shaving at the same time is extremely low. You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize this is a joke, and the more of a jackass I feel like.

Why would people still grow the same amount of hair if growing very long amounts of hair was the trend, and people were to lazy to cut their hair? It would become out of control. And many people give in to fads, or possibly the dangers of long hair would become to immense , so everybody would have to cut their hair. So therefore, the cutting of everyone's hair and shaving of everyone's body at one accumulative time is possible, and likely. And as I have stated before, most people would be to stupid to realize the amount of hair clogging the systems, or possibly the cause of the clogs. And don't feel like a jackass, this is extremely entertaining for me, and I'm having fun with this, because I am bored ****less.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

But like I said, all trends die out. So, in a hundred years, the current underground techno and other underground music will be popular. So therefore, the hair can be very long. And also, as the current generations have the possibility of getting dumber and dumber, so the people would not understand why the toilets and sewer systems were being overflowed. And as hair becomes an opiate for the masses, the army will allow their participants to have long hair, to remain steady with their flow of recruits. And the ratio of people giving into the fad of long hair would outweigh the amount of cancer patients in a search for wigs.

But won't it be hard for your kind to cook with all that hair?
edit: Sorry, but when you advertise that you are a girl, I have to aknowledge it.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
You can be prepared too.

It's called a self-sustaining anti-fallout community

Like a small town, underground and kept safe by a massive fallout shelter

solar panels on the outside generate heat allowing certain sustainable crops to be grown, and a few species of livestock.

everything else is stockpiled beyond belief

I love that game!
Quote by drunkinkoala
I love that game!

I'd feel really bad taht the only thing you got out of my post was a word that happend to be the title of a popular video game....

if it wasn't for my time in pit.
I know no harm is ever really meant in this place
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
i can't stand intelignetn molepoeple either. your e deep kid.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
i can't stand intelignetn molepoeple either. your e deep kid.

Are you drunk or purposely typing like that?
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I'd feel really bad taht the only thing you got out of my post was a word that happend to be the title of a popular video game....

if it wasn't for my time in pit.
I know no harm is ever really meant in this place

It's a pretty sick game.
Quote by drunkinkoala

It's a pretty sick game.

+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by drunkinkoala

im not drunk, but my head is fuzzzy and i don't really compredhned what im doing. :?
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
im not drunk, but my head is fuzzzy and i don't really compredhned what im doing. :?

We can see that.

Drink some water, take a piss and repeat.

No hangover tomorrow if you follow these isntructions
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Stoner stone
But won't it be hard for your kind to cook with all that hair?
edit: Sorry, but when you advertise that you are a girl, I have to aknowledge it.

I would just wrap it around my erect penis.

▲ ▲

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
We can see that.

Drink some water, take a piss and repeat.

No hangover tomorrow if you follow these isntructions

im not drunk. i haven't had a sip of alcohol. i can't get a hangover. just a **** night. don't really ferel like typing correctly.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
im not drunk. i haven't had a sip of alcohol. i can't get a hangover. just a **** night. don't really ferel like typing correctly.

hmmm

we all go through that pal.

don't worry, the pit won't judge.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
wtf is happening?
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Page 1 of 2