Alright so I don't have a webcam but I have a mic... which used to work over msn. I recently upgraded to the newer version of messenger and tried to talk via mic to the person on the other end. Anyway, they can't hear me but I can hear them during voice or video calls. They only hear me if I record a SOUND CLIP by holding F2, but can't hear the live stream if I were to just talk into the mic. I consider myself above average good with computers and have checked everything in my sound and microphone properties and everything seems to be set up fine. Wtff? Has anyone else had this problem? Is it just a bug with the new msn?
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Are they updated to the new MSN? A problem that often occurs with crappy MSN is that a new version, even just one version newer, won't work with the last one.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Oh yea, if you really want to stream video/voice chat, use Skype. That's what it's made for.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Nah, we both have the newest version actually. I've tried it and done it before too with the past version. Anyways, I don't even really care... it was just a piss off cause my g/f was getting all excited. I see her basically every day but she video called me earlier all worked up lol. Yeah, it was all good.. only I couldn't persuade her on hahah.
Like I said, I feel I know quite a bit about computers and have dealt with sound related stuff like this in the past... but it just WON'T work.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
MSN is Crap.

For Voice chats, Skype is kiing.

MSN sucks in many ways. I just use it because the most people I know use it.

Even for normal chatting, MSN is pure crap. More than 75% of all IM's I send out does not get recieved by my friend.

Very infuriating.

Skype is better.

Steam is better.

I don't know about AIM, but AIM must be better.

Give up on MSN.

Thanks for reading.
DeVillains!