Does anyone have any good tapping legato or arpeggio licks?
They are fun as hell and I am looking for a few examples that are new to me!

I guess I will throw in one to start the thread off.
This is one I use pretty often and is one of my favorites!

Diminished, in the key of F! (Correct me if I'm wrong)

The T's at the top are for the tapped notes!
P = Pulloff!
H = Hammer-on!

.....T............................T............T...........T............T.............T............T......T...T....

E--16p13p10h13p10----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------12-15p12--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-----------------------------------------13-16p13------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-------------------------------------------------------15-18p15-12-15p12--------------------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-17p14-------------------20~-----
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15-18p15-18-----------
Last edited by JeremyShredz at Mar 21, 2009,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------22p14h15h17h22---
--------------------------------------------------------------------22p14h15h17---------------------------
-------------------------------------------------19p12h14h16----------------------------------------------
------------------14p7h9h12--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------14p7h9h12----------------------------------------------------------------
-14p7h10h12-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tap the highest note on each string
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Last edited by guitarsftw at Mar 21, 2009,