ok, old news for me, but a couple of months ago, some friends of mine, in a Heavy Metal band called Shadow Cirkus got signed by an indapendant label in Melbourne!

Cool hey?

whats wierd is, we live in Mt Beauty, 4hrs drive away
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
yes, not what i wouldve gone with
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Imdeth, its me.

you cant bag on me. Im sexy
k. koo'
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Imdeth, its me.

you cant bag on me. Im sexy

He already did.

One of my friends recently had sex. I don't feel the need to make a thread about it.

Correct. I mean, I got drunk for the first time last night, but I don't feel the need to tell the world. In fact, if I did, my parents would kill me... literally.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Im sexy

QFT.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm not trying to rain on your parade or be the party pooper, but they probably got signed to a rather rubbish deal.

If you have a band, I CAN get you a record deal. That does not mean it is a good record deal though. Many people think that being "signed" is the end of the road, when in fact it is just the beginning.
Last edited by photobucket at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Correct. I mean, I got drunk for the first time last night, but I don't feel the need to tell the world. In fact, if I did, my parents would kill me... literally.

Your parents go on the pit?
An independant label means bugger all. Everyone and their cat is signed to an independant label these days. An independant label could literally just be a guy sitting in his basement calling himself a label.. With a petrol station badge,one of those embroidered ones, that says "Hi, my name is Label"
Quote by Cianyx
Your parents go on the pit?

Nope, they have no idea it even exists. To them, UG is UG.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
An independant label means bugger all. Everyone and their cat is signed to an independant label these days. An independant label could literally just be a guy sitting in his basement calling himself a label.. With a petrol station badge,one of those embroidered ones, that says "Hi, my name is Label"

Only you could make me realize Label is actually a really cool name.
let me know when one of them is found dead with a needle in their arm lying in a pool of their own vomit. k thnks.
Sig space available, give me some praise
i got signed yesterday, forgot to tell everyone
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
hey guys I just got signed too, I can't show you a pic but it's on my bewbs.

Oh yeah, I can't remember who signed me though, just asked some guy walking down the street to do it.

>.>
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy