Every show we play ends up in someone in the crowd getting hurt. We have played 4 shows so far. Our first show people moshed a lot, and two people smashed their heads together like retards and one ended up fracturing his skull! there was blood everywhere.

the second show we played one guy ended up breaking his finger.

the third show wasn't as bad as the rest. the only injuries that occurred were a bloody nose and a split lip. still pretty messed up though.

4th show, last night. i wasn't able to take part on stage because of a knee surgery. i was up in the "vip" room watching the show and the pits going on. i watched some big guy get tackled and break his ankle. it was sick, in a not so good way.

so what should we do? stop playing shows? ban pits? or just continue as normal?
Have you informed the Health And Safety Executive? I suggest you do that now to minimise injuries and maximise everyone elses enjoyment.

Remember, safety is fun.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Stop playing shows on clubs built on indian burial grounds. Or get a smarter audience. Less accidentprone.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
keep playing shows, just have everyone that shows up to sign a liability form saying your not responsibal and to mosh at their own risk.....
you must be really good to encourage that kind of behavior, god knows if you played at the UN, here comes world war IV
Wait till someone gets killed. It will be awesome. Then eat his skin.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Wait till someone gets killed. It will be awesome. Then eat his skin.

i've heard that foreskin is very tasty
Quote by misterfarenheit
you must be really good to encourage that kind of behavior, god knows if you played at the UN, here comes world war IV

i really dont know if youre being sarcastic or not
Give out free ice cream. When they mosh they'll be all like "man, I got cramp. I'm gonna sit down for a sec". You have to wait an hour after eating ice cream to mosh.
Quote by mastaofrocknrol
send me some MP3`s, your story made me curious about the music

www.myspace.com/exylum

we're death metal. if you dont like death metal dont tell me about it because i dont care.
Quote by exylum
www.myspace.com/exylum

we're death metal. if you dont like death metal dont tell me about it because i dont care.

****ING ****ERDE****INGHELLYEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS STUFF IS ****ING CRANK (<---that is a compliment)......YOU REALLY SHOULD SEND ME SOME MP3`S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lock all the doors and unjail a lion in the center of the moshpit

edit:^ yeah i just cheked it out and its really good
Last edited by siskoX at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by exylum
thanks guys!
mastaofrocnrol, whats your email?

I just sended you a message with it
I especially like Ritual Crucifixion
You should pray people keep getting injured at all of your gigs, as long as you don't have to pay for anything >.>

It's probably good for publicity. Like: "yeah dude that show was so sick, some **** broke his ankle" and then the other idiot will be like "OMFG YEAH, I'M GOIN COS I TOTALLY WANNA BREAK MY ANKLE TOO"

Seriously, that's how a lot of idiots act. If you get people like that then you'll have really good shows, except, you might get hurt if you go too close to the crowd :P
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I hate those douchebags in the crowd that just mess with everybody. If you go there to start something, do it on the streets.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Most people take concert injuries as a compliment. Which is silly really.
At least you know they're getting into your music!
Hell it's lucky you even have a band, they're **** hard to find for some people, ie, me.
PM me some mp3s too please!!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
just put out flyers to the show and say something like: "Someone always manages to get hurt in our pits. next, it could be you"
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by larrytheguitar
I hate those douchebags in the crowd that just mess with everybody. If you go there to start something, do it on the streets.

+1. At the last Battle of the Bands i went to, some idiot was starting fights with people and he hit three of my friends, but the third friend he hit, my friend hit him back and almost knocked the guy out.
Quote by Cal UK
PM me some mp3s too please!!

ok, the thing is its really late here (or early i should say), and i have no idea how to send songs without it taking forever with my ****ty computer.
Quote by exylum
ok, the thing is its really late here (or early i should say), and i have no idea how to send songs without it taking forever with my ****ty computer.

Just turn on downloads on your bands myspace and then remember to turn em off when you get up :P
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Demonology
Just turn on downloads on your bands myspace and then remember to turn em off when you get up :P

haha funny story. we got hacked a while ago, so the other guitarist decided to try and change the password. he was wasted when he did it, so when he tried to log in again he forgot the password. luckily his computer remembered it. he tried the forgot password thing and did the ****, turns out his emails messed up for some reason. none of us know the password exept for ryans slowly dying computer.
oh shi- dude.

LOL.

Make sure he never clears his cookies.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Cedric Bixler-Zavala mosh speach TS, youtube GO!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Cedric Bixler-Zavala mosh speach TS, youtube GO!

were not doing that. but i like your sig so thanks anyway.
Quote by Ylasto
Play music that is harder to mosh to.

Dream Theater style? Tool? Meshuggah?
Anything with a lot of time changes and made up time signatures
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Yeah someone in the audience had an injury at one of my bands shows, i think it was just like, a bloody nose or a split lip but it looked worse than it was, i know both the guys involved and the one who done it to him was getting in the pit just to hurt people, if you have idiots like that in your crowd, someone is gonna get hurt, people who go to dance and have a good time don't cause trouble (at least not in my experience, although we don't play metal, more hard rock).
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by exylum

Upload them to mediafire.com and then just hand out the links. That way you don't have to upload it 1000 times.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Isn't getting hurt cool in the world of death metal?

we dont like to see people get hurt
O wow people getting hurt in mosh pits

thats new
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
when its every single one of our concerts its not new. in fact it gets very old.