Quote by scream92
Which of these pedals are better?

Get the HARDWIRE dude its awesome!
Quote by scream92
Which of these pedals are better?

For what kind of metal?
TBH, the DIST-X (and every pedal in Blackstar's tube line) sucks. They're muddy, noisy, and undefined.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I dont know i guess for hard rock and some metal like avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine...
but i need a good and versatile distortion pedal, i play a lot of stuff - guns n roses, sum41, blink182, avenged sevenfold...

Now i have to choose between Metal muff and Digitech hardwire tl-2 metal distortion
Last edited by scream92 at Mar 21, 2009,
Versatile is neither of those pedals. Versatile is a Tubescreamer+Hardwire.

Don't judge me.
The hardwire metal distortion tl-2 is very versatile because it has treble, bass, and mid eq's...
Uh, no. It's not. Since when does an EQ make something "very versatile"? It's voiced for metal. Hence the name.

Don't judge me.
bull****, you can use that pedal for much more than just metal. it is great when using it on solos, and when you back off the gain you can have a nice crunch great for hard rock, alternative rock.
that pedal is great if you know how to eq it right...
Quote by scream92
bull****, you can use that pedal for much more than just metal. it is great when using it on solos, and when you back off the gain you can have a nice crunch great for hard rock, alternative rock.
that pedal is great if you know how to eq it right...

blah, blah, blah.

it all comes down to preference, i guess.

and in my mind, mine is superior to yours.

hmph.

Don't judge me.