How come nobody mentions this awesome band ?

One of the best ska bands ever imo
If you see a poor child, don't give a fish, give him a guitar.
They are great!! I was supposed to see them last night, but my friend who was gonna drive bailed becasue he didn't want to spend any money... what an idiot!!

I've had all of their records for a while: Slightly Stoopid, The Longest Barrel Ride, Everything You Need, Acoustic Roots, Closer to the Sun, Chroncitis, Slightly Not Stoned Enough To Eat Breakfast Yet Stoopid. Lately, though, I've really been getting back into The Longest Barrel Ride. There's so many great underrated songs... Jedi, Too Little Too Late, Mr. Music, Castles of Sand, Hands of Time, I'm So Stoned, Struggler, Free Dub, Living Dread... I mean it's sick!

It is probably to most ska/punk oriented of all their records also(I don't have everything off their original, but I know it has a lot of punk), but their best is probably Chroncitis. They explore so many different musical styles.
My favourite album would be their debut, but sadly I don't have all their albums.
They just make amazing music, and like sublime they ate pretty versatile too, they never made a boring record.
Last edited by StratoWizard at Mar 21, 2009,
It's bro music.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
It is annoying how a lot of "bros" are in love with them, but I am far from that stereotypical bro and they are one of my favorite bands. I think it is MUSIC and if you enjoy it, listen to it..

I was kind of disappointed with Slightly Not Stoned Enough To Eat Breakfast Yet Stoopid in comparison to Chroncitis and Closer to the Sun. Anyone else agree?
getting high and listening to "castles of sand" is the greatest thing ever. throw in some cheetoh puffs and twix bars and im in heaven
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Ramblin'_Man
It is annoying how a lot of "bros" are in love with them, but I am far from that stereotypical bro and they are one of my favorite bands. I think it is MUSIC and if you enjoy it, listen to it..

I was kind of disappointed with Slightly Not Stoned Enough To Eat Breakfast Yet Stoopid in comparison to Chroncitis and Closer to the Sun. Anyone else agree?

I agree fully with both parts.
Quote by DempseyPunk
getting high and listening to "castles of sand" is the greatest thing ever. throw in some cheetoh puffs and twix bars and im in heaven

Exchange Castles of Sand for Wiseman and I'll agree with you more.

Ramblin Man: Are you talking about the EP or the album ? I have the EP but I don't have the album, but it seems it's the EP and a few extras like rarities so it's not that big of a miss.
I own all their albums, I think. Love them, great stuff.

I found out about them through Sublime, and after hearing that Brad signed them I had to give them a listen. Glad I did