hey pit monkeys

i was just thinking of the time that i got the crap beaten out of me what i was in the UK. all for my phone and wallet. does anyone have any stories of when they either got totaly dominated and mangled by a bunch of douche bags or you were part of that group of douche bags and you beat someone else up.

comence
Never been beaten up. When you've watched as many Jackie Chan movies as I have you're bound to learn a thing or two about dealing with diamondstealing thugs
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No sir, I use a clever concoction of words and wit to defend myself.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Eh, just before Christmas '06 I was leaving a party with a few of my female friends, checking how much cash I had...we were off to get food somewhere, don't remember where. My hand was in a brace at the time, had a couple broken knuckles. Anyway, I was quite drunk, and got tagged with a bottle by some asshole for my wallet as I was going down the steps of the porch. Two of his buddies quickly jumped in and got my phone as well, and by the time I was up again they were off.

Some people have no class.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Nup, only ever been punched up once, and I didn't even get any bruises.

I cruise neutrally.

Haha, that was so lame.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Mar 21, 2009,
A tactic you should use to avoid getting beaten up. Run as fast as you can away from them. When they begin chasing you, make them run for a while. Then suddenly, stop and scream "WAIT!". The second they stop, you take this opportunity to run away.

Don't try this more than once
I have this aura of awesome, y'see, and it keeps me from getting jumped
Quote by ObsceneGestures
Eh, just before Christmas '06 I was leaving a party with a few of my female friends, checking how much cash I had...we were off to get food somewhere, don't remember where. My hand was in a brace at the time, had a couple broken knuckles. Anyway, I was quite drunk, and got tagged with a bottle by some asshole for my wallet as I was going down the steps of the porch. Two of his buddies quickly jumped in and got my phone as well, and by the time I was up again they were off.

Some people have no class.

oh that suscks bro. some people have lost all morality
When I was in Grade 1, my friend Sarah and I were playing on the slide.

Then these mean boys came up and I was scared because one of them had an earring. They were all like, "Get off the slide" and then they pushed me and started trying to pull me off. At the time, it seemed really scary and violent, but now I realised they didn't much more than push me around a bit.

And then Sarah told them to leave me alone, but I was like, "No, Sarah! Go! Save yourself!"

So she ran away and left me to get bashed up because I wouldn't get off the damn slide.
XIAOXI
Quote by BKGMorley
oh that suscks bro. some people have lost all morality

I doubt they had any "morality" to begin with.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zero-Hartman
No sir, I use a clever concoction of words and wit to defend myself.

If someone wants your wallet i don't think he'd give about what you have to say.
He'd just want your wallet.
Quote by Abunai X
When I was in Grade 1, my friend Sarah and I were playing on the slide.

Then these mean boys came up and I was scared because one of them had an earring. They were all like, "Get off the slide" and then they pushed me and started trying to pull me off. At the time, it seemed really scary and violent, but now I realised they didn't much more than push me around a bit.

And then Sarah told them to leave me alone, but I was like, "No, Sarah! Go! Save yourself!"

So she ran away and left me to get bashed up because I wouldn't get off the damn slide.

I got punched once...

and recently someone knocked my hat off and slapped me it was a big group of neds in my small hometown when I got off the train.

(they don't like hat people around my town, i imagine their train of thought was ,'OMG THAT GUY HAS A HUGE HEAD... wait... no he doesn't...HE LIED. HIT HIM!'
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I got thrown down a staircase, dragged through a house and into the road because I kissed a guy.

Good times.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by meh!

I got punched once...

and recently someone knocked my hat off and slapped me it was a big group of neds in my small hometown when I got off the train.

(they don't like hat people around my town, i imagine their train of thought was ,'OMG THAT GUY HAS A HUGE HEAD... wait... no he doesn't...HE LIED. HIT HIM!'

What's a ned?

Also:
Quote by imdeth
What's a ned?

Also:

you'd call him a chav
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Why can't the mods protect you?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Yea. Almost 70 years ago now, me and my good chum Erwin Rommel invaded France.
Many lulz ensued.
Quote by MightyAl
Yea. Almost 70 years ago now, me and my good chum Erwin Rommel invaded France.
Many lulz ensued.

Kudos to you for making France a laughingstock.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Ive not been beaten up, but its bound to happen sometime, ive been mugged but i did what they said so i didnt get no beatings lolol
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by eaton1012
Nope, the UK sounds like s***

At least it isnt full of Yankee twats har de har

anyway when i was about 10 these kids pushed us into bushes and asked for our money. we gave out bus money which was coppers, and they threw it down and asked us to pick it up. they did this about 10 times.
Quote by eaton1012
Nope, the UK sounds like s***

Yeah well, at least UKers don't all own guns and have sex with their sisters.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah well, at least UKers don't all own guns and have sex with their sisters.

Hey that only happened one time!
Quote by Cianyx
A tactic you should use to avoid getting beaten up. Run as fast as you can away from them. When they begin chasing you, make them run for a while. Then suddenly, stop and scream "WAIT!". The second they stop, you take this opportunity to run away.

Don't try this more than once

what? You mean all of a sudden after a chase you stop and scream "wait!"? Have you actually tried this?
I've never been mugged or beaten up because I'm big and timid and look poor.

And if anyone ever gives me sh*t I ignore them. That's a winning formula.
Well I was on my bike with my best friend russel...
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by BKGMorley
hey pit monkeys

i was just thinking of the time that i got the crap beaten out of me what i was in the UK. all for my phone and wallet. does anyone have any stories of when they either got totaly dominated and mangled by a bunch of douche bags or you were part of that group of douche bags and you beat someone else up.

comence

I believe the correct term is "Mugged".
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Thug: Gimmie your wallet!

Me: *shows thug empty wallet* "I got no cash and no credit cards man I'm broke, you can follow me home and steal my ramen noodles if you need something from me that bad, but I might suggest not sticking up people at a college, most of us are broke, try the mall across the street"

Thug:

Me: I'm gonna go now, better luck next time.