so i went to my favorite strip club last night and i met this new girl. she was all over me the whole night instead of trying to make money, she was telling me how horny she was and that she needs to get laid, of course i offered. anyways after talking for about an hour i decided to get a lap dance, it was REALLY intimate and she was telling me how she plans to do me and what-not as well as making me(i use that term lightly) spank her and various other arousing things. anyways after the dance she chilled with me for the longest time and i found out she lives like 2 minutes away from me and she needs a ride home, of course i offered her a ride and about an hour later we left. we went to eat cause she was starving as was i and after that i dropped her off, when shes getting out she asks me if i can give her a ride when she gets off tommorrow night and we'll chill and what not.

so what i'm asking is should i persue a relationship with her or flake and leave it at tonight. i just wanna know if it seems like she really wants me or if she wants to use me for rides home?
bone her. then just stop going to that club
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by darthluke1
so what i'm asking is should i persue a relationship with her or flake and leave it at tonight. i just wanna know if it seems like she really wants me or if she wants to use me for rides home?

Kiss her and see what happens.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yeah but what if she just like leads me on and she doesnt wanna have sex, that'll just be a buzzkill.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
bone her. then just stop going to that club

i thinks shes moving within the next month or two.
Quote by jhardcore
You said you ate together. Did you buy her food? Or did she pay for her own?

i paid.
So what, she's a stripper, not the friend-who's-a-girl-and-the-sexual-tension-is-insane. Kiss her and get denied? Go fap.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
It's a trap.

In all seriousness though dude, she sounds like the typical stripper from a movie and is likely to steal your wallet if you keep seeing her.

In all seriousness again though, I can't even go to strip clubs yet.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by darthluke1
i paid.

Just as I thought.

Things you have given her:

Food
Ride
Attention

Things she has given you:

Hope, which she will no doubt let down

And the lap dance doesn't count, that's her job.

Think about that.
Quote by jhardcore
Just as I thought.

Things you have given her:

Food
Ride
Attention

Things she has given you:

Hope, which she will no doubt let down

And the lap dance doesn't count, that's her job.

Think about that.

damn, that's what i was kinda thinking.
Quote by darthluke1
damn, that's what i was kinda thinking.

Stop giving her attention and see what happens, it drives strippers crazy that they're not "acknowledged" because they usually get it so easily.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
so she works at a strip club, and wants to date people?
bad choice of occupation.

if she really is serious about it, the question isnt shud u persue it, its if you do date can you deal with her giving lap dances and stripping for random guys all day?
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
Quote by COBHC_Erick429
so she works at a strip club, and wants to date people?
bad choice of occupation.

if she really is serious about it, the question isnt shud u persue it, its if you do date can you deal with her giving lap dances and stripping for random guys all day?

yeah it doesn't bug me i'm not really the jealous type since i such a flirt with pretty much any random chick i talk to.
stop thinking so much.

stripper

lives 2 minutes away from you

??????

this should require no thinking??? i'm a chick so i'm just assuming this is how it works.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Quote by Nickelbitch
stop thinking so much.

stripper

lives 2 minutes away from you

??????

this should require no thinking??? i'm a chick so i'm just assuming this is how it works.

Haha, not quite that simple.

It's probably really playing with his mind right now :P
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
It's a trap

As soon as she's alone in your place it's goodbye wallet
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
It's a trap

As soon as she's alone in your place it's goodbye wallet

Quote by Demonology
It's a trap.

In all seriousness though dude, she sounds like the typical stripper from a movie and is likely to steal your wallet if you keep seeing her.

In all seriousness again though, I can't even go to strip clubs yet.

Stop copying me, Liam.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Here's your plan.
1. Build a dungeon in your basement.
2. Choloroform her so you can get her in without a fuss.
3. Spend the next few years going all Joseph Fritzl on her ass. And anywhere else that takes your fancy.
take her to the cinema, get her on the floor, and dangle your balls over her face half way thru the movie. then, start slapping your dick over her face too. then, turn her over, and shove it right in there. reach over and start rubbing her nipples. keep thrusting, and make sure no-one has noticed you yet. when you are ready to blow your load, pull out, quickly turn her over again (so she's tits up), and cream into her eye. every last drop. see if she likes that.
while having sex with her, put your wallet in the safe so she cant take it. now you are safe.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!