I have a website called www.guitarliving.com.

EDIT: Post now up at http://guitarliving.com/?p=288

I have some reviews there of various pieces of gear I own or have used.

I will have a post to allow all of you guys who want to be part, to be able to post a picture of your pedals/pedalboard.

So let me know if I can have your support. If so, I will have the article where you guys can post your "pedals/pedalboard"

Id also like to know what it is that you like about the pedals you chose. I am always hungry to know about new pedals.

Enjoy!!!

If you guys want a specific unit reviewed, I can see if I can get one to review. So let me know.
Last edited by nyandres at Mar 23, 2009,
To post the images a registration wont be required. They'd be posted as comments. The coolest images, will be placed as part of the main article, rather than the comments. It should be fun.
Do I have any other supporters of this. I want to know because I dont want to make an unpopular post, so I need to know if users will post their images. If so, I will have that post in a few days.

Let me know
Thanks
Quote by Skierinanutshel
advertising for another website is against the rules.

*reported*

I am not advertising anything. It is still guitar related, it wont make me any money, and I am a long time member of this forum (longer than you). I am not trying to violate the rules or anything. I just want to see if people are interested in such a thing. The mods may use my reviews and post them here if they want. I dont mind. I am not trying to make money after all.
Last edited by nyandres at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel
advertising for another website is against the rules.

*reported*

I've always thought this rule was a bit pathetic. Isn't UG a community? it's not as though he's posting links to a rival forum, it's just a cool little review site. The reviews on UG and Harmony-Central are unreliable, useless bollocks, and I don't see how the site can be any sort of threat.

I'm going to go and have a proper look it it now...partly on the strength of nyandres' avatar
Quote by theoreticmusic
Sure you are. You don't have to be making money to advertise. It's against the rules, and being here for 3 months longer than somebody else does NOT mean that you know more.

EDIT: It's nothing personal, it's not that I don't think its a good idea. Its just against the rules. Put it in your sig or something.

*Reported again.
Don't post anymore. Its a warnable offense.

what makes you the ug police?
Guys check out http://guitarliving.com/?p=288 where I have no posted the article.

The Article for the posting of you pedals/pedalboard is now up.

Share the pictures of you pedals/pedalboard.

Just in case I have written instructions on how to add images in the article itself. I have began by posting my own pedal board. I have seen some really fancy pedalboards on this forum.

I hope to see images of your gear soon.
Last edited by nyandres at Mar 23, 2009,