Well i currently have a raven 20w and i think its time to upgrade. i have a budget of up to 500 dollars. I play mostly classic rock ac dc, aerosmith, zepplin etc I know the peavey classic 30 looks like its my best bet but is there anything better for my situation? Also if it is the peavey classic 30 can i have some pros about it?

Thx for the help
I've played both the head and combo versions of the classic 30 and they have a very vintage, warm sound. I would recommend it for those bands. Good choice.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
to mjones1992 i know very little about orange what are their trademark sounds and how much do they usually cost?

to cemeterygates ya ive heard really good things about it.. it definetely looks like a good choice
Quote by abe123
to mjones1992 i know very little about orange what are their trademark sounds and how much do they usually cost?

to cemeterygates ya ive heard really good things about it.. it definetely looks like a good choice

Oranges sound awesome. But they're pretty expensive
Quote by abe123

$500 won't get you anything orange, except for maybe a used tiny terror. shoot for the classic 30, it's a great amp.