what do you guys think of my band? here is what I already know, I need to have WAAAAAAAAY better stage presence, the drummer needs to move that smog machine, the guitar was too loud, the voice needs to be higher, and I made a few mistakes....what I want to know is if the song sounds any good. my singer made this song, and we all learned it. what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FtfzSiaAqI
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Sounds really good.
I like the song, the drummer is awesome and all the instruments seemed to fit well.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
You guys sound good! And I like your band name too, makes sense. I really do hope everything works out for you guys

edit: I'd buy it. lol
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
Last edited by GuitarFretteret at Mar 21, 2009,
the music is real cool but the singer is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
thanks guys.

really? you dont like the singer? I know he made some mistakes on his voice, but I think its mostly because we are tight on money and have no monitors to hear ourselves...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Quote by FFTLxx
Sounds really good.
I like the song, the drummer is awesome and all the instruments seemed to fit well.

haha for a moment there I thought maybe my drummer had an ultimate-guitar account...lol

Quote by GuitarFretteret
You guys sound good! And I like your band name too, makes sense. I really do hope everything works out for you guys

edit: I'd buy it. lol

lol, thanks.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
yeah we are trying to record stuff, but we need to learn more songs. we have like 3 originals, we still need to work on them and learn at least 2 more to have 5 songs recorded.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Vocals are needing work. That fog machine made me laugh really hard haha. I like the bass lines they don't just follow the guitar the whole time. Your drummer is really good. You guys are all in time with each other. Not a bad song. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1084792
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
Not too sure about the keys.
They don't seem to fit to me.

Also, what is on that piece of paper?
Last edited by Rocket19 at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by Rocket19
Not too sure about the keys.
They don't seem to fit to me.

Also, what is on that piece of paper?

haha our bassist/singer hadnt memorized the song yet...and he actually forgot the lyrics at his house and had to go all the way back for it, lol.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
I liked the first song alot. It's just a solid tune. The singer isn't bad, he just needs a little practice. The keys added alot too I'd say. Shame your solo got cut off in the vid.
Quote by Zycho
I liked the first song alot. It's just a solid tune. The singer isn't bad, he just needs a little practice. The keys added alot too I'd say. Shame your solo got cut off in the vid.

thanks!

actually I messed up like right where it cuts off, lol. its funny it just ran out of space right before I messed up...but I was just improvising.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
omg, I told my singer about what people were saying, and he was all defencive..he was saying things like, I dont care, those people dont even know anything about music..lol, I really wanted to laugh.

what do you guys think was wrong with his voice? is it his actual voice that sucks, or is it because he got out of key? or timing? all of the above? . . .
Quote by RetroGunslinger
I think that considering you only have 3 songs he should have been able to remember the lyrics.