Page 1 of 5
This Indian guy bans people from his shop who don't speak English and hes hailed a "national hero". I work in a village shop and if I f*cking did that I'd be fired, arrested, sued, you f*cking name it. Who else thinks this is ridiculous and totally unfair?

Last edited by MaxLees666 at Mar 21, 2009,
this country is so ****ed up when it comes to people from other countries. its full of rascists and people who complain about the polish.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Man that's retarded. I came in here to make fun of you for being a moron, but your thread title was sarcasm... :-(
GO YANKEES!
Wow, this country ceases to amaze me every day.
Mind it's not official. This is the Daily Star's award. Worthlessl, as they are braindead morons who work for that paper.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Your ****ing title to this thread is stupid. Almost as racist as this guy.

Did you ever once think that it was the news company who was racist? Look at the line at the top of the newspaper, for christs sake. "Hard working and loyal to the British!"

Wtf is that? It looks like a ****ing propaganda paper from WWII or something. The UK media is going extremely far downhill, to the point where it is actually now worse than media in the US. Sooooo much BS.
um, hes sri lankan, GET IT RIGHT FOO'!
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Man that's retarded. I came in here to make fun of you for being a moron, but your thread title was sarcasm... :-(

No its not f*cking sarcasm. Ethnic minorities get away with sh*t white people never could
You could be worse off. You could be indian.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Angering to say the least. I think i'd stab him. I speak english, but I know like 3 or 4 words in a different language. Oh yes
Quote by Bradders0707
i don't get it. What part of that makes him a "hero"?!?!?!?!?

well
white people get saved for smellin like curry, so that is what makes him a hero

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by MaxLees666
No its not f*cking sarcasm. Ethnic minorities get away with sh*t white people never could

I know, right? That really ****ing pisses me off.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Your ****ing title to this thread is stupid. Almost as racist as this guy.

Did you ever once think that it was the news company who was racist? Look at the line at the top of the newspaper, for christs sake. "Hard working and loyal to the British!"

Wtf is that? It looks like a ****ing propaganda paper from WWII or something. The UK media is going extremely far downhill, to the point where it is actually now worse than media in the US. Sooooo much BS.

Actually thats not the title it was 2 pages so its "Hard working and loyal to the....." and I think the large type said "I'm British and proud"
Quote by Bradders0707
i don't get it. What part of that makes him a "hero"?!?!?!?!?

well some bloke above here told that it was in the daily-something-something which is a ****ty newspaper so it could be possible that it`s a load of bullpoop
He isn't even british ...
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
i think he's a really cool guy and that he made the right decision.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by mastaofrocknrol
well some bloke above here told that it was in the daily-something-something which is a ****ty newspaper so it could be possible that it`s a load of bullpoop

Yeah it is the Daily Star, which, of course, I'll admit as quick as the next person is a load of BS but its still a ridiculous thing to commend someone for, just because he himself isn't British
Quote by dfinch10
reverse racisim is a bitch

you're an idiot. racism is racism regardless to whoever is delivering it.
Last edited by peaceonearth52 at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i think he's a really cool guy and that he made the right decision.

Well yeah if were being honest I think its the right decision if you come to this country learn the f*cking language (and thats not racist because I feel the same about English people going to foreign countries) but just the fact that because he's not white he can not only do that but be frigging idolised for it is insane
Quote by MaxLees666

So you're saying you want white people to get away with racism as well?
He's being hailed as a hero for being racist, by a racist paper.
What he's doing is racist, anyone with two brain cells can see that, but the Daily Star likes it because they're a bunch of idiots.

Quote by TEK34
Well, I agree that if people live in the UK, they should speak our language.

Ya, just like the British always did when they went to other countries...

...Oh wait.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by Bradders0707
So you're saying you want white people to get away with racism as well?

No I'm saying I want black/asian people to be just as punishable for racism as white people. Obviously that will never happen but this article just emphasises how ridiculous it is.
Quote by dfinch10
reverse racisim is a bitch

Oh christ are you this stupid?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by peaceonearth52
you're an idiot. racism is racism regardless to whoever is delivering it.

I see what you're saying but what I ment is that this guy is able to get away with this because of injustices done against his ancestors by "the white man".
reminds me of Geno's Steaks in Philadelphia.

if you can't read the sign it says, "This is America. When ordering, please 'Speak English.'"

there was a ton of controversy about it a few years ago. people were saying it was discriminatory and racist. eventually the city decided he wasn't violating any laws and could keep the sign. the owner said that he never refused anyone service, but that if you don't order in English he probably won't understand you, and you won't get what you are asking for.
Quote by daytripper75
reminds me of Geno's Steaks in Philadelphia.

if you can't read the sign it says, "This is America. When ordering, please 'Speak English.'"

there was a ton of controversy about it a few years ago. people were saying it was discriminatory and racist. eventually the city decided he wasn't violating any laws and could keep the sign. the owner said that he never refused anyone service, but that if you don't order in English he probably won't understand you, and you won't get what you are asking for.

C`mon here in Holland we learn how to speak your language because you`re to lazy to learn ours.
NB. this wasn`t an attack to you daytripper75
He can't speak English himself.

He said "me and my wife worked hard."
Should be, "my wife and I worked hard."

Tut tut...
i can't see why you are all getting so angry about it.

it's not racist, it's sensible.

i'm white and if i owned a shop then i'd do the same and wouldn't care if it would be called "racist".

the term racist is getting thrown around too much recently. if you want to live in our country then you should learn our languages and rules. this is why the guy's a hero. he's trying his best to fit in like the rest of us by learning our language and upholding our beliefs.

well done to him. i respect him and applaud his decision.

Quote by CrimboJones
He can't speak English himself.

He said "me and my wife worked hard."
Should be, "my wife and I worked hard."

Tut tut...

yes but most english people would also fall for this.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
It's from the Daily Star. If anyone thinks that qualifies as journalism they are as stupid as the people who wrote it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Page 1 of 5