Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Last edited by iSlash at Mar 21, 2009,
Comments pl0x.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Hmm, surfing with the alien sounds a bit out of tune, maybe make sure to tune your guitar next time before recording? It sounds like you have most of the melodies down you just could just do with a little more practice, maybe learn some of the parts you don't know yet and practice it slowly til you can hit all the notes.

SCOM sounds a lot better, good tone, you guitar sounds in tune. Some of the fills after the chorus are off, but you can get that with practice, a lot of them sound very nice. The solo is good for the most part, just avoid throwing in random notes if you don't know the part, if you take the time to learn everything it would come out sounding closer to the original. But overall a very good job.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1091242
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.