this one gibson lp, i played and never got over the orgasm in my hands. like a dark kinda cherry red finish, gold hardware, and bit of black. now im sure it was a studio, but cant find on gibson site or anywhere!. anyone no where i could find it or even pics?

cheers guys n gals
that was quick, thanks heaps man. yeh im gonna one on layby, just needed to show the parents what it looked like
that's a Dark fire gibson i think...

And very pricey
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
that's a Dark fire gibson i think...

And very pricey

No it is not
Studio with Gold Hardware
Yup definitely a studio. I admit I have never seen a studio with gold hardware. At least I cant remember seeing one.

I believe that color is usually called "Wine Red"

Great lookin studio...congrats !!
geeeeettt ittt!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by ESPaiden
that was quick, thanks heaps man. yeh im gonna one on layby, just needed to show the parents what it looked like
Be aware that every single Gibson is vastly different, even if they're the same model in the same finish made on the same day. Just because you played one once which was good doesn't mean the next one you play will be good. In fact with Gibson's current quality control, there's a higher chance you'll get a bad guitar than a good one.

Go back to wherever you tried the one you liked before and make sure you get that exact one. Or if for whatever reason you can't get that one, try out lots of Les Pauls (ignore what model name they are) until you find one you like again. Don't go blindly ordering one because the chances are it'll be bad.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Be aware that every single Gibson is vastly different, even if they're the same model in the same finish made on the same day. Just because you played one once which was good doesn't mean the next one you play will be good. In fact with Gibson's current quality control, there's a higher chance you'll get a bad guitar than a good one.

Go back to wherever you tried the one you liked before and make sure you get that exact one. Or if for whatever reason you can't get that one, try out lots of Les Pauls (ignore what model name they are) until you find one you like again. Don't go blindly ordering one because the chances are it'll be bad.

Agreed, i went through over 10 studios before i found mine.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.