I normally run my guitar through a 30 watt marshall amp (MG30DFX) and the other day I was given a little 10 watt marshall amp (MG10CD).

I was just wondering if there's anything useful or amusing I could do with the spare? what would you do? wire them up so one runs through the other, canabalise the freebie to make something interesting or just smash the little 10 watt amp to pieces and burn it?
id smash it,burn it, and recycle it or something and its an mg so u wont get much
Hook it up in series with the other one and if you have any stereo effects play around.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
Hmmm I don't have any stereo effects so its pretty much useless then, ah well easy come easy go eh.
also, sell the everything except for the marshall logo covering the speaker for 1$ and the marhsall logo for 100$

sadness
Break it.
GEAR:
Washburn WI64DL Idol
Squier HELLO KITTY STRAT
Ibanez GRG270
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
donate to a kid who doesnt have an amp.

or trade it in for GC credit and save for a better amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Play backing tracks out of it... seems pretty obvious to me.
i am literaly in the same situation as you. i have a 30w vox amp and a 15w crate practice amp. i use the crate amp rarely for A) doing stuff which could possibly cause harm to the amp B) use it for when a friend comes over and we want to jam

don't throw it away.
dont waste it. donate it to a school or some place were kids can learn guitar. if you are artistically gifted use some colors on it and post a picture.
If something is nothing it must not be something in any possible way
Quote by Pac_man0123
Sell them both and get something better.

+7637834
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I would roll off all the highs and mids and connect it to the subwoofer output of my computer's desktop speakers. Set clean, an otherwise useless amp can make a nice little impromptu subwoofer.
I fully support the "sell them both" idea, and get a decent tube amp.
give to a friend
recycle
give to a homeless man for food
use as a footrest
use to even out tables
keep as a backup in case anything goes wrong with the other amp
Quote by Ippon
Full of win, as usual.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Sell it, or tie it behind your car and drag it around a parking lot. I did this with my valvestate that kept blowing up. Best ten minutes of my life.