I am really scared of my loved ones dying and I want to know if anyone feels the same. Honestly every new injury my dad gets seems to last for longer and it scares me to think that he is getting weaker. I don't understand how people can fear death. Because honestly once people are dead, they're dead, they don't know otherwise. The only reason I fear my own death is the fact that I haven't achieved everything I've wanted to. But the thought of people I know dying freaks the hell out of me.

Does any one else feel this way?
i think there was a thread on this either yesterday or earlier today (well thats when i saw it)
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Depends on how old you are. 15 - 30 then it`s totally normal. Nobody want to die in their twenty`s, you have a whole life up ahead of you. And when have achieved your goals, do you want to die? If I become a world famous rockstar and have done everything I want I think/hope I can die with a big smile when I`m 40...
Quote by MaXiMuse
Depends on how old you are. 15 - 30 then it`s totally normal. Nobody want to die in their twenty`s, you have a whole life up ahead of you. And when have achieved your goals, do you want to die? If I become a world famous rockstar and have done everything I want I think/hope I can die with a big smile when I`m 40...

right. i almost hope i don't live past 60 cause it's usually wayy downhill from there. ur body and mind just atrophy. f that. and if i get hit by a bus tomorrow, **** happens.
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.