Title says what im after

For trade I have:
Fender MiniTone Master Amp, I have a thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1079249

nuX CH2 Vintage analog chorus (fantastic, but I have a Small Clone now)

Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer Compressor Clone (built by me) vintage, fantastic little compressor anywhere from tennis ball squash to light compression. Awesome for bass too!

As for reverb pedals, I'm after a rack effect or pedal. I don't mind either, all offers considered.
Quote by aidan-donovan
Alesis Quadraverb w/ upgrade pack and power supply for £70?

What does the upgrade pack consist of? Does it come with the manual? How old is it?
Its one of the last production ones, Which as far as I know is late 80s early 90s, could be wrong.

Upgrade pack adds a few more combinations of effects (there are billions anyway) and lets you save more presets (god knows why you can have 100s without it) it just makes it a bit better really.

Ive got a printout of the manual.
Quote by aidan-donovan
Its one of the last production ones, Which as far as I know is late 80s early 90s, could be wrong.

Upgrade pack adds a few more combinations of effects (there are billions anyway) and lets you save more presets (god knows why you can have 100s without it) it just makes it a bit better really.

Ive got a printout of the manual.

Sounds perfect for me! would you accept 60?
I just bought a Peavey Windsor head so I'm a tad skint :S

No worries if you can't.

Cheers