I was at a Hollywood Video movie rental store yesterday, and as I was browsing the DVD section, I saw this:

No, you are not delusional. it is a christian version of High School Musical.

Check out the trailer.

Has anyone here watched this? I really regret not renting this.
I saw it at Blockbuster and thought it was hilarious until I read the back and realized they were serious. I proceeded to rent wristcutters instead.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
You, sir, just made my day
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by Sid McCall
I saw it at Blockbuster and thought it was hilarious until I read the back and realized they were serious. I proceeded to rent wristcutters instead.

I thought it was one of those "disaster movie" type movies at first..

You, sir, just made my day

I thought it was a spoof until i saw the trailer. Trying to cash in on another films success much?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Wasn't the first one pretty goody two shoes as well?

How can they make this damn franchise any worse?!
"Are you living the life that you dreamed of now? Or are you working just to survive? There's a war that is waged in your mind, it's forced inside, between desire and the roles with to comply."
Is this supposed to be a joke?

If this is real, They can not get sued for borrowing a concept of another movie.

And I didn't lol. Sorry
DeVillains!
I think this is a huge inside joke. I hope this is a joke, anyway...
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Why isn't "Jesus is a Friend of Mine" in the soundtrack?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
The girls in that movie are pretty hot... might rent it for a qui-

nvm
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Looks interesting, might watch it for the lulz and I am a Christian
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I like the people commenting on the video that are complaining that it's "supposed to be a Christian movie but has no gospel".
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ratmblink123
I like the people commenting on the video that are complaining that it's "supposed to be a Christian movie but has no gospel".

I know

If this is real, They can not get sued for borrowing a concept of another movie.

It is real. And no, I don't think they can. It is just another teenage-based musical. I don't think Disney invented that anyway.
Not nearly as funny as that Japanese action movie about table tennis that was on once...