Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm looking into getting a drum machine and this seems pretty solid but it'd be cool if someone who has on could let me know how easy it is to use and how many songs it can hold.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
it's one of the more basic ones, It's pretty easy to use if you are familiar without how grooveboxes generally work, and not terribly hard to pick up if you aren't.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Completely the wrong forum mate. Try reposting here:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...isplay.php?f=33

I sort of assumed this would be the right one since there's the thread on free drum things up at the top. But thanks.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Have you looked at software drum machines? Like Battery?

I cant tell if youre a n00b in this area or not so you might be all at me for suggesting Battery....
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX