Anyone read his work? I've read Lamb, Bite Me, Blood Sucking Fiends, Practical Demon Keeping, and Island Of the Sequined Love Nun. Might start on Fluke today. Opinions anyone?
I love his stuff, I've read Lamb, Fluke, Island of the Sequined Love Nun and The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove.

I didn't actually like Fluke that much... It just didn't seem as funny as the rest of his stuff, although it may just be me...
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
What was your favorite then? So far I'd have to say Bite Me and Blood Sucking Fiends, simply because of the loser writer connectability and the bloody savage sex.
I really liked The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove, it was just so ****ed up!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Well maybe I'll read that one next. I borrowed pretty much all of his books from my buddy, but I'll definately be buying them when I get the money.
Yeah, they're definitely worth the fortune that books cost these days.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
My favorite is The Stupidest Little Angel. Christmas story with zombies FTW!

I did not know there was one with zombies. My penis just spasmed...there it goes again, and now I'm done. AMAZING. I love zombies
I've read Bloodsucking Fiends and You Suck, waiting fore Bite Me to come out (next year, so there's no way the TS has read it)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I've read Bloodsucking Fiends and You Suck, waiting fore Bite Me to come out (next year, so there's no way the TS has read it)

Yeah, sorry about that. I was mixed up amongst You Suck and Blood Sucking Fiends.

EDIT: I was actually looking at the cover of Fluke, which has bite me written on the whale's tail.
Last edited by the_departed666 at Mar 21, 2009,