Epiphone les pul standard in black with gator hard case possibly for sale, if you offer me the right price. Based in nottingham, looking for £220ish with the case. There are a couple of small dings but nothing really too noticable, there's also a small patch of buckle rash on the back, but other than that it's in good condition.

I will be including the pickguard, i just thought it looked better off.
looking for a trade or are you just selling?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Well good luck on the selling, if you get no interest I'll take it off your hands :P Seeing as its actually an awesome sounding LP for an Epi
Bump for price drop, £200 + postage and it's yours

I'm based in nottingham by the way, if anybody in the area wants to give it a go or pay cash on collection that's even better!
my mates selling an Epi Black Beauty with the 3 humbuckers...for £375 but this seems even better...ill pm you once i know of my money lol
Quote by Zach Dunn
my mates selling an Epi Black Beauty with the 3 humbuckers...for £375 but this seems even better...ill pm you once i know of my money lol

The one with three pickups is the black beauty and it's far better and far more expensive new (getting on for £600 now i think), but sorry, this is sold

SOLD